Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nappyjim

what isnt dermatalogist recommened?! lol

It seems like EVERYTHING and ANYTHING claims "dermatlogist recommened". I mean, u buy anything to deal with your face and some derm has recommeneded it. For me..that doesnt sway my decisions anymore. It used to when i was younger...but now it doesnt. What i look for is non-comodegenic (sp?) and void of all oils.

they should have "acne sufferers recommend" labels for products, where guys and gals like us can say whats crap and whats not, people who have actually USED the products :)

You could find a bottle of "Natures Remedy: Donkey Shit Topical Ointment" And it would have a "Dermatologist Society of Idiots Approved" or something dumb.. Its all a scam for the government to bank on needy teenagers..

Yeah, I've noticed that as well about "dermatologist recommended" products popping up everywhere. Who are these dermatologists and why are they recommending stuff that makes my face feel like a good old bonfire is occurring on my face and somebody keeps feeding old school books onto it which keep fueling it?

I tried Purpose "gentle" cleansing bar for a few days and my face felt like a paper mache. Plus, most anybody who knows anything about skin will tell you that soaps are some of the worst stuff you can use on your face. Anything that is in the form of a bar is not going to be good for your face. Yet, here is the Purpose Bar.

I never liked Aveeno's dermatologist-recommended shaving gel, either. I've used it twice for extended periods of time and I still prefer my Gillete shaving gel. Aveeno just doesn't feel like a shaving gel that gives a good shave, no matter how "sensitive" it's supposed to be. Plus, the oatmeal smell is a turn-off for me, no matter how natural it is.