Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
andersoj

Water Therapy

I drink about 1/3 of that when I get up, mixed with some turmeric. But yeah, I've heard this becing really good for you as well. If you continously do it, your liver is cleaned out or something, so it's really good for you overall, and especially good for your skin.

Other than the imediate discomfort it went pretty well today and Ive been having the most unusual bowel movements. I won't get into detail on them, but lets just say green and toilete won't flush. lol

I think there might really be something to this, I just hope the chugging gets easier. Because yeah, it felt like a hell of a lot of water to me.

I have been drinking 1 liter upon waking up for a while, it definitely helps. And yes, it effects bowel movements... haha. You will get used to the drinking.

Andersoj: I thought you got clear of acne being on 30 mg a day accutane? How long did you do this for and how is your acne now compared to before? I just started my first month of 30 mg a day a few days ago and may go up to 40 mg. Wanting to know how successful it is?

I'm only on my second day of doing this, so theres been no major change. Accutane works very well for me, but only temporarily and now I'm microdosing, which maintains my skin alright(I'm taking a really really low dose), but I'm desperately trying to solve my problem in a less toxic way. Whenever I try something new I stop taking my tane for about a week and if my skin stays good then I know I'm onto to something. Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet, but Ive got my fingers crossed for this one and I'll keep the thread updated with my progress.

hmm.. interesting.. imma try this out tomorrow since i dont have problems drinking huge amounts of water. Ive already been drinking 16 ounces of water upon waking and another 16 ounces with my protein shake and another 16 ounces of water after that for my multivitamin.. so wouldnt hurt to chug it all at once haha.

So far its been going pretty good, no huge changes, but its definitely keeping me regular and I almost want to say I felt more energetic yesterday, but it was probably placebo. I couldn't do it this morning, which would have been day four, because I drank last night, but yeah so far I recommend it.

Yup, I'm going to have to job on the bandwagon of this whole drinking 1.5 liters in the morning. I started yesterday and am....amazed. If something like this doesn't help your skin, even a teeny bit, I would be surprised. By the way andersoj, nice mustache :) Thanks for posting about this!

Yeah, this water in the morning sure does the trick.

Cool, so its been helping with your skin?

Too early to tell. I also began adding glucomannan after my meals, so this combo should be a good one!

Ok, thought you might have been doing it for a while. Anyway, good luck and bottoms up!

Yup, I'm going to have to job on the bandwagon of this whole drinking 1.5 liters in the morning. I started yesterday and am....amazed. If something like this doesn't help your skin, even a teeny bit, I would be surprised. By the way andersoj, nice mustache :) Thanks for posting about this!

Good to have you on board ad yeah, she is a beaut aint she.

hmm im very excited to see you guys' results form this

i do have to eatin the morning though because i take antibiotics

i hope drinking that much water wouldnt flush nutrients out of your system, though, or meds...

i read somewhere that drinking large amounts of water does do that

Is anyone still doing ths? Hows it going? I had to take almost a week off when my girlfriend came up to visit me, because we like to drink together, but I'm back on track now. I think my energy levels have increased, hopefully my skin will start responding soon.

I am still doing it. I have been doing a lot of new things though, so who knows how well it works.

All I know is that it triggers an instant bowel movement within about 5 minutes of drinking.

damn!! i've been following this for a week now and im clearer than i've ever been in my life!!!

the only thing i do differently is i drink around 1.5 liters of water before i go 2 bed also.. i do this because i read something saying your body gets dehydrated during sleep therefore acne may be a result.. but yeah this fer sure worked for me.. thanks bruh!!

damn!! i've been following this for a week now and im clearer than i've ever been in my life!!!

the only thing i do differently is i drink around 1.5 liters of water before i go 2 bed also.. i do this because i read something saying your body gets dehydrated during sleep therefore acne may be a result.. but yeah this fer sure worked for me.. thanks bruh!!

So you drink 1.5 liters in mourning before breakfast and 1.5 liters at before bed?

How many hours before bedtime? If I drank that much I would be up all night peeing. lol

yeah this DEFINITELY is helping my complexion, esp redness and blotchiness! Skin tone is looking great! I've been doing this for a couple weeks now-- and like the earlier poster, I also drink about 1.5 L about 2 hours before bed. And yes, I usually wake up 1-2 times every night to pee-- but I could care less if my skin stays like this!

In my morning water dose, I put in one lemon's worth of lemon juice, and in the evening water dose I put in two tablespoons of ACV. No clue if this is helping, but some people reported it helping so I am doing it.

Thats really great to hear that some of you are responding so well! What gave you guys the idea to drink it before bed also? Might have to try that.

I do this, but it doesn't have an effect on my acne.