Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ridofit

Went to see dermotologist today

Went to see the dermatologist today and he said that my acne was due to hormonal changes with my period. It is getting worse the older I get and I am 33yrs old.

He has asked me to go on the pill - TriNessa

Also put me on spironolactone 100mg per day.

Tell me your thoughts and your experience if any with this.

i heard spiro is really good and many grls had good results with it, I cant tell you my experience cuz i am a guy :P hope for the bestest-est-est-est results thou :D

how long does a derm appointment take to get? I am a new patient too and they called and say March was available.... does it REALLY take tat long to get one appointment?........ :[

i heard spiro is really good and many grls had good results with it, I cant tell you my experience cuz i am a guy :P hope for the bestest-est-est-est results thou :D

how long does a derm appointment take to get? I am a new patient too and they called and say March was available.... does it REALLY take tat long to get one appointment?........ :[

I complained that I was in pain from them which I am and they got me in that day.

i really wish you all the best! please let me know how it goes with spiro...unfortunately i cant take birth control because it make me sick, but i'm wondering about the spiro myself! good luck!

WOW! the wait is until march?!?! back when i use to go to the dermatologist, i'd call on a monday and have an appointment that thursday. where are you all from?!?!?!