Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adam3616

My face is too red!

I've been following Dan's regimen for almost 3 months now using Neutrogena On-the-spot. My acne is better, I guess. (I mean, it's not perfect, but it's improving.) However, my face is red beyond belief. My face looks like shit.

Would switching to Dan's BP help? Or is my face just too sensitive to BP?

Thanks.

I've read posts about Dan's BP being more forgiving when it comes to redness versus other over the counter BP's. Definitely worth a try.

This happened to me too, it's probably a combination of the dryness and a little bit of sun exposure. I added emu oil at night and jojoba oil during the day and I made sure my day moisturizer had spf. Now that my skin is completely used to the regimen I've cut back on the emu/jojoba oil with no return of the lobster face

i absolutely love dan's BP (and i'm just a customer, i'm not getting paid to say this, heh).

i was on panoxyl before and my face was horrendous. i looked weirdly sunburnt. i've had no probs with dan's with redness whatsoever.