Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f**k_acne

breaking out around lips.....

I've been getting a lot of acne around the corners of my lips for many months now. I probably get more acne there than on any other part of my face. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

this has been happeneing to me recently too. im trying to be careful when i brush my teeth so to not let much toothpaste settle on my skin for a while. also making sure i use bp right up to my lips, this can be bad though as it leads to chapped lips for me and then i have to use a chap stick, which can be bad if i get it on the skin round my lips as im pretty sure its comedogenic.

I starting getting spots arround my lips recently, which never happened to me before. I know that I am allergic to salicylic acid, it gives me mouth ulcers, which is found in most toothpaste but I started using a toothpaste that had it in it because i started talking zinc which stopped me getting ulcers in my mouth so i just started using a more common cheaper tooth paste. I started using this toothpaste arround the same time as the spots arround my lips broke out, but i never made the connection before. I found benzoyl peroxide helps. "Pearl Drops" is a good mild tooth paste with no salicylic acid in it.

YOU SEE I BET YOU ALL USE DAN'S REGIMEN AND ARE HAVING SOME SORT OF ALLERGIC REACTION!!!

BUT IF YOU USE MY REGIMEN (see MY SUPER DELUX REGIMEN thread, by me chrisalvarez55) NOT ONLY WILL YOUR SKIN CLEAR UP WITHIN 3 MONTHS, BUT YOU WILL ALSO KICK ASS!

ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS AT SCHOOL TALK TO ME NOW, AND I LOVE ALL THE ATTENTION!!! SOMETIMES, I WILL IGNORE THEM SO THEY CAN FEEL LIKE I FELT WHEN THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY 3 MONTHS AGO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif/ smile.gifbiggrin.gif/ smile.gifbiggrin.gif/ smile.gifbiggrin.gif/ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif/ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif/ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif/ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif/

chrisalvarez55: Why do you feel the need to shamlessly promote a regimen that requires the use of a prescription drug, and post asinine remarks in ALL CAPS?

im sorry to everyone i guess i was hyper or something. anyways, if it seems that you have tried everything and you dont wanna try accutane yet because of the side effects, then try my regimen. i know, i know, its got an antibiotic that your acne might become immune to, but at least try it. if it doesnt work, then you can try the accutane, but if you have tried all the benzoil peroxide treatments and they don't work, then try my regimen.

Right now im not on BP or accutance. I'm on mino, clindymacin gel, and a sodium sulfacimide cream. I think its because my skin gets irritated a lot around the corner of my lips (not on the upper or lower part of the lips). I wonder if there is a way to prevent this.

i've had your problem... and i know how much it sucks. i just keep up with the regimen and it kinda just goes away by itself. the first time i ever experienced acne was aboce my upper lip. after i stopped breaking out there it went to my lower jaw then to the sides and yea... but my lips were free from acne for about a year then i started breaking out around the lips again and it just seems like a vicious cycle from one area to another.. sigh