Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pls4ms

Dan, has your favorite cleasing bar changed to Basis?

Hi Dan,

Love the new BP Gel by the way. Quick question. I noticed on the Supplies Page that the new top listed facial cleanser is Basis Sensitive Skin Bar. I may be off, but if I remember correctly, one of your past favorites was the Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar. Are you using the Basis now exclusively as your cleasing bar?

Thanks,

Pete

Yeah, basis is better. I am still sentimental about Purpose 'cuz I used it for years and grew to love the smell and color, but basis is nicer. It is gentler. The only thing that stinks about basis is that it is round, so it slips out of your hands easily, and is hard to put back on its little soap rest thing without slipping all over the place.

-Dan

Thanks for the reply, Dan. I agree with you completely, I'm too going to miss the Purpose as well because I've grown to like the smell, color, and long lasting bar. However, I'll be switching to the Basis today for the gentleness. Thanks again.

Regards,

Pete

The only thing that stinks about basis is that it is round, so it slips out of your hands easily, and is hard to put back on its little soap rest thing without slipping all over the place.

-Dan

i tried basis when i first began the regimen. have any of you felt like the soap just doesnt come off your face? it seemed like no matter how long i rinsed off my face it was always on there...

Wb,

Although I have experienced that sensation before, the Basis feels great to me! I bought two bars yesterday, and I agree with Dan. It is more gentle, and doesn't dry your skin as much.

Later,

Pete