Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ridofit

Adderall and Acne

I just started to take Adderall and I have noticed my skin is oily, greasy, increased acne.

I suffer from narcolepsy and they px it for me.

Is it just me or does adderall affect your skin?

Ive been taking adderall since december for ADD. I do not think it affects my skin ive always had oily skin to begin with. Im on Accutane now and am 100% clear and no more oily skin as well.

Ive been taking adderall since december for ADD. I do not think it affects my skin ive always had oily skin to begin with. Im on Accutane now and am 100% clear and no more oily skin as well.

what is accutane?

you have never heard of Accutane. Im surprised. There is an Accutane forum in the message boards you can take a look at it and get a better idea.. Basically its a pill you take for 4-6 months it has a good chance of clearing you up for good. Some people will stay clear for a few yrs and have to do it again. Some people will still have acne but no where near as bad as before. It depends on the person. The people I know that did it have awesome skin and have had ever since they did Accutane yrs ago. I have pics in my blogs of me before I started until now. It shrinks you oil glands. You gotta get it from a derm there are alot of possible side affects that sound pretty scary. Ive had none just dry lips. I love the stuff.