Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sam

Vavelta

You've heard he's one of the best but you haven't been treated by him,i have and he f****d my face up.Ye he's price thats all hes interested in and is wife's a c*w has well.

What do you think about Nick Lowe now?

What do i think of him now,he's a money crabbing b*****d,negligent and doesn't give a f**k what he does to you.

I had fat taken out of my stomach and he injected it into my acne scars,he missed the scar that bothered me and now i have a lump on my cheek where he injected the fat,its way off the scar that he should have injected.

I had 2 fat harvests done by him the first took over 2 years then when he was doing the second harvest we had an argument over the numbing cream he was putting on my face,i told him i didn't want it on as he could not see the scars i wanted i injecting.Cut a long story short...he took 6 months to do the second harvest and i ended up with a lump on my face.

I believe he did this because we exchanged words and i tell you he is a nasty b*****d,i just hope he can live with what he has done to me.

just cos somebody is a 'celebrity' derm and does the magasine circuit does not mean they are any good. It just means they know more than the magasine reporters. I have heard similar about lowe from another source.

and yes sam I have been hearing all about vavelta off my p surgeon. U had isolagen right? well its same idea only the fibroplasts are from a baby, not you. And to answer the question that everybody asks, no your body does not reject them just cos they are from external donor. Results supposed to be same as isolagen. Make of that what you will.

I think it will be useful addition to scar revision but don't think it will be the main course. I am about to have my main course in a few weeks. Evolence injected into rolling scars. Should last 8 months plus. Will report my results. You can be sure of that.

I was the under the impression that vavelta will be same price as isolagen or thereabouts. ie. very expensive. this scar revision, not cheap is it!

I thought I had researched just about every scar treatment on this forum, but I've never heard of evolence. I did a search on it and not much came up, except a post from 2 years ago that you started, Rupert. :)

It sounds promising. I hope it works well for you. Good Luck. I've done a lot of research and I'm settling on dermal grafts myself. I just need to find a doc who does it well.

I thought I had researched just about every scar treatment on this forum, but I've never heard of evolence. I did a search on it and not much came up, except a post from 2 years ago that you started, Rupert. :)

It sounds promising. I hope it works well for you. Good Luck. I've done a lot of research and I'm settling on dermal grafts myself. I just need to find a doc who does it well.

oh i would have had it done 2 years ago if it wasn't for various health reasons. But I have had my allergy test (which u don't need to have) and its all fine. I can feel a lump under the skin on my arm (evolence). Anyway i don't know if it will work well or not. doctors words mean nothing, seeing is believing. I will report back if it works or not.

I too am surprised that nobody seems to have had evolence, in fact it was the first thing my p surgeon recommended for my scars.

as for dermal graft, i have given up trying to find a doc in uk who will do this. I went for a consult 150 miles away to a guy who supposedly does dermal graft only to be told he doesn't want to do it. Docs do it in usa but give up looking for one in uk.