Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gt_stang_2006

I am finally clear!!

congratz man! couple questions:

1. which type of accutane were u on?

2. what dosage?

3. how long was ur course?

4. how long did it take for u to see noticeable results?

5. what was ur daily method during ur course?

again, congrats! iono how bad ur acne was b4,

but it sure lookz like u never had any acne EVER! lol

wow congrats ur skin looks awesome, would love to know how many months and what dosage etc. you were on?

and when did u start seeing results? im at about 1 month and a few weeks and my face looks horrible ;(

wow your face looks realllllly good!!! how long after you started did it take for your face to look like this?!

i cant wiat to get results like yours!

Someone under the user name "prettyboy" was acting really skeptical in another thread like this. Pyrohazard was probably voicing his surprise that "prettyboy" hadn't tried to rile people up in this thread, too.

Someone under the user name "prettyboy" was acting really skeptical in another thread like this. Pyrohazard was probably voicing his surprise that "prettyboy" hadn't tried to rile people up in this thread, too.

:wub:

You know what too me its kinda unbelievable how many people out here with amazing clear skin try to come on this website and what it feels try to show up us people out here struggling with acne I just dont get it. Does that make you feel good about yourself or what?? Ima tell you like I told Mr. Crazian and another thread..... Show your before pictures with your acne and I will believe you benefited from the "medication" you were taking. Thank You

You know what too me its kinda unbelievable how many people out here with amazing clear skin try to come on this website and what it feels try to show up us people out here struggling with acne I just dont get it. Does that make you feel good about yourself or what?? Ima tell you like I told Mr. Crazian and another thread..... Show your before pictures with your acne and I will believe you benefited from the "medication" you were taking. Thank You

You are a douche.

Hey man,

I did have crappy skin. I just posted that pic to show that Accutane really worked for me. You don't have to be a dick about it.

Ignore him, he's a depressed little child with nothing better to do.

Congratulations on the clear skin though.

You know what Gt maybe what you had was a couple of pimples and you thought that was crappy skin. Now how can you say that when their our million other acne sufferers out their who have debilatating acne and acne scars. Im not being a dick about it just stating facts cuz to me you have amazing skin and it seems as though you never had acne before. Belloni you seem to be on my case in every little thing i post how bout you finally learn to mind your damn business. You are really started to irrate me. So please just leave me alone.

You are on everyone ELSE's case that's why ...

Acne effects everyone in different ways, whether it be alot or small, who are YOU to judge?

Don't you think you're irritating everyone else yourself? With your "I don't believe you" remarks constantly.

I guess being happy for someone is too much to ask for these days.

You know what Gt maybe what you had was a couple of pimples and you thought that was crappy skin. Now how can you say that when their our million other acne sufferers out their who have debilatating acne and acne scars. Im not being a dick about it just stating facts cuz to me you have amazing skin and it seems as though you never had acne before. Belloni you seem to be on my case in every little thing i post how bout you finally learn to mind your damn business. You are really started to irrate me. So please just leave me alone.

Your probably some asshole on here who is messing around with everyone and thinks its funny. But you know what its not funny because you have no fucking idea how acne ruins peoples lives, none whatsoever and I, and I'm sure everyone else on here can say the same, do not appreciate your ignorance and moronic childish additude that you've brought to these boards. So please shove your immature comments up your ass and crawl back in the whole you came from.

The purpose of this forum and this whole website for that matter is to help other people through there acne and encourage them and make them feel as if they are someone important, not the the self concious nobody that they feel they are. People come here to seek advice and read success stories that hopefully they themselves may hopefully be sharing. And if you think your going to come on here and bash everybody you see for having success or because your jealous or becuase your just some dick head...or whatever it may be!!! you've got another thing coming because it wont last for very long.

And for being all that you deserve this....

Your probably some asshole on here who is messing around with everyone and thinks its funny. But you know what its not funny because you have no fucking idea how acne ruins peoples lives, none whatsoever and I, and I'm sure everyone else on here can say the same, do not appreciate your ignorance and moronic childish additude that you've brought to these boards. So please shove your immature comments up your ass and crawl back in the whole you came from.

The purpose of this forum and this whole website for that matter is to help other people through there acne and encourage them and make them feel as if they are someone important, not the the self concious nobody that they feel they are. People come here to seek advice and read success stories that hopefully they themselves may hopefully be sharing. And if you think your going to come on here and bash everybody you see for having success or because your jealous or becuase your just some dick head...or whatever it may be!!! you've got another thing coming because it wont last for very long.

And for being all that you deserve this....

Wow this is just ubelievabley insanely rude. First of all who do you think you are calling me all these names. Second you dont know me so therefore keep your idiotic comments about me to yourself. I am not here to bash anybody. I myself have been an acne sufferer for 3 years and I fully understand what pain and agony the disease causes. So for you to come at me the way you did was completly wrong and I believe I deserve an apology. If you seen Gt on the street you would think the guy never had acne before. Man this website is starting to way on me. I cant believe how much rude responses I have recieved from so many people. What the heck is going on?? Is this website gana change its name to lets pick on prettyboy or what. I mean geez can I just speak my mind without having some coward respond negatively to it.