Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so im on accutane and its official that my ex gf told me that she just wants be BUDDY's... OUCH.....

i though that we would get back together but nop.. i think acne has played a huge role in my love life and i blame myself.......now im alone again n i think that im goin to live alone and die alone.....im feeling jelousy and dissapointment....i guess i gotz to think positive...

so im on accutane and its official that my ex gf told me that she just wants be BUDDY's... OUCH.....

i though that we would get back together but nop.. i think acne has played a huge role in my love life and i blame myself.......now im alone again n i think that im goin to live alone and die alone.....im feeling jelousy and dissapointment....i guess i gotz to think positive...

Hello mate.

I am sorry to here about your break up and I am sorry you are having to go through this pain. I know right now you feel like you are the only person in the world that thid is happening to and no could possiblely know how u feel. Well believe me when I say many people on here know exactly how u feel.

I don't believe for a second that you and your girlfriend broke up because you have acne but maybe its because of the mental impact it has on you.

You have an opptunity here to start fresh and remake yourself. You have to adapt to this situation and accept that this is a new part of your life.

First things first you need to discover what really is making u unhappy. Is it really your acne or is there something else in your life you are unhappy about and you are just blaming acne?

Believe me you are not going to die alone but i think you shoudl stay single until you have fixed yourself. You need to love yourself before you can love anyone else.

One thing that has been helping me through my recent break up is that i wrote all the reasons down why me and my ex are not right for each other and everytime i feel down about it i read that list and it makes me feel better. Also write done a list of everything that you like about yourself and what is good about you. Make a list of everything you like doing and make sure you get out with your friends.

One thing i can tell you. People don't drown because they fall into the water they drown because they stay there. You need to climb out of there and move on. You were only 50% of that relationship with ur ex but u were 100% responsible for you part in it.

Tell yourself you can break through this, you can be without her and you can survive being single. You need to learn to feel your feelings, don't bottle them up, let them come out or you will be forever trapped in your own mind.

wow bro that made me feel a whole lot better.....for real....thanks sooo much...im going through a rough time and it does hurt..but i guess the only cure is time.

if she broke up with you because of your looks then really it is her loss. Shes most likely going to end up with someone superficial like herself and womens looks degrade faster with age than mens in most cases.

Dont keep your feelings bottled up, posting on here is first step.

and there is multiple someones for everyone. dont worry.

if she broke up with you because of your looks then really it is her loss. Shes most likely going to end up with someone superficial like herself and womens looks degrade faster with age than mens in most cases.

Dont keep your feelings bottled up, posting on here is first step.

and there is multiple someones for everyone. dont worry.

i dont kno if she wants to not be with me cause of my acne...but the acne really messes me up phsycologically ya kno??? it sucks.....i just hate the world right now......and i hate myself..i feel like dying...

wow bro that made me feel a whole lot better.....for real....thanks sooo much...im going through a rough time and it does hurt..but i guess the only cure is time.

You're welcome dude.

You will have good days and bad days. But it is important to take advantage of the good days and just do the best u can do on your bad days.

You need to focuss on yourself. A good thing for this when u are feeling this way is weight lifting. Get into the gym, it gives u something to work at and focuss on. Get yourself in shape, just do something to occupy your time. And after 6 months or so when u are cut to shit and you have girls drooling over a lean cut guy you will think "why was i upset about my ex"

Weight lifting sends your confidence through the roof. People will say it is vein, well of course it is. It looks good and u feel good.

My cure for depression was LSD.

Though those things usually don't mix well.

dude fuck that..i tried LSD once and holy shit im surprised im still alive...that drug had me wanting to kill myself..i cant imagine what would happen if i took that right now......i would def. kill myself so im staying away from that shitt.at least ur thinking...thanks.....

i need some booty that will cure me

All I gotta say is keep your head up bro in due time your skin will become clear you gotta be patient their will be days where u feel u wana give up but if you dont and you succeed your that than what you take from that is your becoming a stronger person.. A and by curiousity what exactly was that experience like on lsd. How long did it take for you to recover from the experience? Reason I ask is because I heard A bad trip on lsd could jack up a persons brain permanently. I think it is called pyhcosis

All I gotta say is keep your head up bro in due time your skin will become clear you gotta be patient their will be days where u feel u wana give up but if you dont and you succeed your that than what you take from that is your becoming a stronger person.. A and by curiousity what exactly was that experience like on lsd. How long did it take for you to recover from the experience? Reason I ask is because I heard A bad trip on lsd could jack up a persons brain permanently. I think it is called pyhcosis

thanks for ur comment bro......hmm i took LSD when i had severe acne so i had a bad trip..i felt like an outcast..the lsd makes things move when u stare at them...u feel like ur literelly out of this world and in the clouds...if i dint have acne it would be the best drug out there..it lasted me like 5 hours......

Stay positive, it's not your fault. At least you're doing something about your acne, with accutane there's a good chance you'll be clear in a matter of months. Just keep that in mind and forget about your ex girlfriend (she already was your ex, so nothing much changed actually). It's mainly the attitude/uncertainty/shame, not the acne itself that makes you a stranger to people. Just keep your head up, you can do it! Take care!

Stay positive, it's not your fault. At least you're doing something about your acne, with accutane there's a good chance you'll be clear in a matter of months. Just keep that in mind and forget about your ex girlfriend (she already was your ex, so nothing much changed actually). It's mainly the attitude/uncertainty/shame, not the acne itself that makes you a stranger to people. Just keep your head up, you can do it! Take care!

thanks bro i honestly feel much better now than i did 5 hours ago...i realized that basically SHIT HAPPENS..it sucks though, but i guess thats life..