Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There is a really hot girl that works at my bank. It seems like she is into me. Any advice on what I should say to her? I really just need to man up and ask her for her number.

I really just need to man up and ask her for her routing and checking numbers.

Fixed for you.

There is a really hot girl that works at my bank. It seems like she is into me. Any advice on what I should say to her? I really just need to man up and ask her for her number.

I recommend the direct approach. Just start talking to her, get to know then ask her out. The worse she can say is no. Don't wait too long or u will end up in the friend zone.

^ There is no friend zone! :rolleyes::D

But yeah, be direct, because people can't read minds. I tend to misinterpret flirting as mere friendliness...but that doesn't mean I would only want to be friends. If you ask her out, then it should be clear.

Dont ask her out because you work with her

that means you have to see her every day even if you dont want to.

Its best to be friendly and leave it as that

find a girl somewhere else.

thats great advice matador....really if this guy ask her out and she says yes and then they break up in a messy fight..both have to come and work in the same place until one quits.i have seen it happen time and time again.find a hot girl in a place you dont have to work with them in.

I asked a girl out from work over the summer. Terrible experience all around. SHe said yes, but it didn't really work out, so it was super awkward seeing her at work after that and working those long shifts with her. Thank god I don't work there anymore.

Fixed for you.

Damn, I was actually about to post something like that (except also social security number)

DO THIS :

Walk in, do some regular small talk, maybe crack a joke if you think of something funny that pertains to the situation. If not just BS until the transaction is almost complete...then go "hey do you have some paper I could use?" She will say sure, then u grab the pen thats attached to the little chain on the counter an write your number and be like "hey if you ever wana grab some coffee feel free to throw me a text or whatever".

This is the pimp way of doing things because your showing interest but putting it in her hands and you dont have to face the possibility of her rejecting you outright therefore preserving your ego. and if she DOESNT text or call then just dont go back to that bank anymore LOL.

^ There is no friend zone! :rolleyes::D

But yeah, be direct, because people can't read minds. I tend to misinterpret flirting as mere friendliness...but that doesn't mean I would only want to be friends. If you ask her out, then it should be clear.

I agree. Flirting is good but I don't like playing games. I let people know what I think and how I feel. It's easier that way.

Fixed for you.

:clap: lewl

DO THIS :

Walk in, do some regular small talk, maybe crack a joke if you think of something funny that pertains to the situation. If not just BS until the transaction is almost complete...then go "hey do you have some paper I could use?" She will say sure, then u grab the pen thats attached to the little chain on the counter an write your number and be like "hey if you ever wana grab some coffee feel free to throw me a text or whatever".

This is the pimp way of doing things because your showing interest but putting it in her hands and you dont have to face the possibility of her rejecting you outright therefore preserving your ego. and if she DOESNT text or call then just dont go back to that bank anymore LOL.

excellent idea!

DO THIS :

+1 for this. Tres cool.

DO THIS :

If she is the slightest bit shy, the chances of her texting you for coffee are unlikely...just saying...

I would be a little put off if a guy said something like that to me. What reason would I have for texting him? I would probably be flattered, tell my friends what happened, we would laugh & that would be the end of it.

Personally, I hate when guys "put it in my hands". Path of least resistance usually wins for me :D. I wish I was kidding, but really, the guys who call and make definite plans with me are the ones I end up dating. :shrug:

I would test her out!! Be suddle. Has she ever mentioned a boyfriend? I would just start with basic conversations with her. Ask her questions about herself. Be flirty. Girls love when guys show interest and the attention. This way you don't get in the awkward position. If she likes you she will bite the bait if not she will be more standoffish! :):dance: