Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Because of the regimen, almost all of my acne has disappeared, but I'm left with some scarring in the middle of both cheeks that just won't go away. It's been over a month now. What could I use on the scars? I feel like the BP is stopping them from healing. Instead of moisturizer I use the AHA at night, and I thought that would help. But again - it's been a month and little to no improvement.

i'm sorry to tell u this, but a month is NOTHING. it takes a day to get a zit, but the scars can last for months. its unfair, i know. just stick with the aha and u might see a difference in a few weeks. take a picture now so u can compare because u wont see a vast improvement day to day.. but looking back ull see it.

what path said is right a month is normaly considered nothing for a scar... some will never heal... but thats normaly only serve scars that dont fill in

personly i use lemon juice to heal my scars... i found it more effect than an AHA and cheaper... from a lemon juice side a small scar such as the size of a pin head will take around 2 weeks to heal.... to larger indents taking months... same goes for aha's