Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acinka

Pictures of my scars.Will restylane help?

Hello! I am attaching to you pictures of my rolling scars and want to ask you if restylane will help?At the second picture my scars don't look so bad but on the first that is how they look the worst becouse of the bad light.Waiting for you reply.

I would say try a temporary filler and see how well it fills. If the scars 'donut' you may need to have them released (subcision) and then try filler again.

I am having evolence in a few weeks and will let the board know if it fills or not. I suspect it will be a combination that will help me i.e. collagen filer (evolence) for structure and a hyaluronic based filler for volume. My scars are like yours only deeper and more noticable.

As regards restylane, and this is just my opinion, hylaform plus is a good hyaluronic acid filler. But that needs re-injecting every 4 months or so. Evolence = 1 every 10 months.

hope this helps. :)

i cant see any pics,

me either

just realized this thread is over 2 years old lol.. not surprised that the pics are no longer posted

Edited by AcnePwns