Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emmabrown

a heavy coverage foundation for clubbing?

Guest kiwikali♥☼

MAC studio fix

waaaayyy too thick in my opinion for every day. but it would be perfect for clubbing

i actually have studio fix, although i dont wear it for work, i dont actually normally wear any makeup during the day. (only if im shopping or having a driving lesson etc)

i like it but its quite dry and although i have oily skin, it seems to show up my dryness..its still my fav. makeup to wear though because the colour is pretty much perfect, its easy to carry around and apply, and it gives a matte finish.

i was thinking about trying their creamier foundation compact, studio tech, which i know is very heavy and not for every day, for nights out, but i ended up at the perscriptives counter today, and i ended up buying their anywear compact foundation (she tried to get me to try liquid, but i am more comfortable with a compact), and i got a concealer too. she matched the shade to my skin, which seemed to take forever and apparently i am very fair, but im wearing it tonight, so i hope its alright! :)