Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys it's been a while since i posted lol was away for a long time, regimen helped me a lot although i did use my own products from my doctor.

What i needed to know is are there any good and i mean good over the counter oil ccontrol face washes or lotions.

The last one my doc prescribed was a 10% bp to wash only my oily areas well i get mostly oily in the forehead and nose, but this wash hasn't been helping much. My skin started to produced more oil on the areas i mentioned not so much on my forehead as on my nose though. It's like one touch and you feel as if you touch cooking oik itself lol.

Idk i guess i just want to find a better oil control what i use does help but only for an hour at best is there anything that will control the oily skin for the entire day or at least the majority of it.

Please help me out guys if you know.

i dont really know of anything that will help control oil, but if you wash your face a couple of times a day with cetaphil it improves the appearance...

In my experience, none of those products work. a temp solution would be to use queen helene mint julep masque, but it only works on that day you use it. and it contains sulfer, so you shouldnt use it everyday.

Wow, 10% BP and that did not dry out your face.

Buy some oil blotting sheets and use them thruout the day. Some people here use things such as tissues, tissue paper, cigar wrapping papers too.