Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rint

Benzoyle Peroxide not working anymore?

I've been on the regime for 6 months and to be honest i dont see any improvement. My skin will be clear for 2 days or so then grow a new zit before the marks from the last one is completely gone. I feel like my skin is building an immunity to the Benzoyle is that possible? What should i do. I wash my face twice a day and put Benzoyle on twice and i've been useing the maximum amount Dan has been useing on my face. I even use 2 cleansers the purpose gentle facial cleanser and cetaphil gentle cleanser. What should i do PLEASE help?

I've been on the regime for 6 months and to be honest i dont see any improvement. My skin will be clear for 2 days or so then grow a new zit before the marks from the last one is completely gone. I feel like my skin is building an immunity to the Benzoyle is that possible? What should i do. I wash my face twice a day and put Benzoyle on twice and i've been useing the maximum amount Dan has been useing on my face. I even use 2 cleansers the purpose gentle facial cleanser and cetaphil gentle cleanser. What should i do PLEASE help?

continue to use the regiman and if you see no improvemnent then go see your local dermatologist