Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elchileno11

constipation and tane

i have been kinda constipated.......i was wondering if its alright if i took a laxative while on the accutane......i dont know if its going to mess up the treatment though.....

Drink more water. If you haven't had a bowel movement in three days, then you could consider a gentle laxative but check with your pharmacist or doctor before you use one to make sure it's safe to use with Accutane.

Senna or Senna S are good, gentle laxatives. Also increase your fiber intake via fruits and veggies. Drink water!

Yes, do drink more water. However, I had the same problem and I was drinking boatloads of water. I resorted to sipping a bit of mineral oil every night.

Eat more fiber. I have found that Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal is really good and has 51% of the daily recommended amount. You can also add lots of whole grain carbs, peaches, prunes, etc. to gain more fiber in your diet. It's worked for me.

r u sure siava????

Check with your doctor or pharmacist, particularly as you've not even said what laxative it is that you want to take.

r u sure siava????

Check with your doctor or pharmacist, particularly as you've not even said what laxative it is that you want to take.

i took some milk of magnesium or something like that....

Bananas!!!!

bananas???????????hmmmmmm okay

r u sure siava????

i took some milk of magnesium or something like that....

Bananas!!!!

bananas???????????hmmmmmm okay

Bananas contain alot of fibre... I thought everyone knew this