Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theChinkChink

Out of 7 bottles of Dan's BP, 1 of them just doesnt seem to be working, weird... :[

so i bought 7 bottles of dans bp (the old 4oz tubes), like summer last year...

i numbered each 1 with a sharpie marker, to keep everything organized

i broke out a lot during the time of my 1st bottle of BP but after about 2 weeks, i was clearing up like crazy.

i went through my first 3 bottles and was completely clearly, redness had went away, and acne scars were fading dramatically, happiest person in the world... :D

as soon as i had finished my 3rd bottle and continued onto my 4th...

i started breaking out slowly, ONCE starting my 4th bottle... :|

i thought of it as whatever, and stayed on it for a week and half, thinkin it was juss a weird reaction, and my skin would be clear agen, but no.

so i skipped the 4th bottle, and went onto my 5th, and bamm, i was clearing up faster than ever agen.

stayed cleared successfully till the end of my 7th bottle...

i decided, i might as well go back and finish bottle number 4 before buying another batch...

::now to present time::

i've been using it for only 2 days, and im starting to break out like old times :shock::wall:

i cant complain tho, dan's bp saved my life,

just when i thought, my teenage years were going to be the worse years of my life,

and after all the non-working treatments, those 6 bottles (excluding #4) have kept me clear for a whole entire year, and i had some damn pretty bad acne.

the only thing i could wish is that i had found dan's bp earlier, and presently be clear, cuz today is my bday, woohoo, but at the same time im :wall::cry:

but

any1 ever had this happen to them?

whats wrong with bottle number 4 !?!?

BAH its killing me, i plan on buying another batch of dan's bp sometime this week.

Check the expiration date. It's on the crimp of the tube. Is it still fresh?

Once opened, you should use a tube within 6 months for best results. Did it, by chance, get opened and not used right away?

probably someone trying to sabotage dan broke into the factory and poured bacon grease into the mixture. try smelling it.

I used to think that some of Dan's BP didn't work as well as usual. It also takes me about six months or more to get through a tube though, so every time I reorder Dan has changed the formula again lol.

I used to think that some of Dan's BP didn't work as well as usual. It also takes me about six months or more to get through a tube though, so every time I reorder Dan has changed the formula again lol.

I had a lot of luck with the old blue tubes and the BP product before THAT, but when I started using the white 'pump' bottle of BP I started breaking out. I persevered for 3 months blaming it on just a 'bad run' of acne and faithfully did the 'regime' - but I just kept getting worse and worse until I was 75% covered.

I finally gave up and called a dermatologist and got an appointment 4 weeks out. In the mean time I stopped BP started putting AHA on my face and using the 'blue/red' light therapy. It is too soon to tell if I can cancel the appointment yet. I do see some initial improvement.