Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f4ll3n89

should i try being natural?

I have been on dkr for almost 2 years and my acne has not rly gotta any better. only stayed consistent at keeping my skin where it is. one side of my face i use no benzoyl peroxide and its clearer then the side i use BP on..

my skin is also very stubborn.

If i use moisturizer, i get breakouts every couple days consistently and am tormented by oily skin.

If i dont use moisturizer, my skin clears up but gets dry and flaky and gets rashes around certain areas.

Im thinking maybe i should just go with what i do on one side of my face an dont apply anything.. i mean that side of my face is the clearest...

what do you all think?

I want to try the same thing. I want to go more natural as i think the products are what break me out. I never used to have oily skin or pimples until i started using all sorts of products on my skin. I'd suggest using your BP every other day in the beginning and slowly completely cutting it out. Also, use all natural products and water. That's my plan :)