Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rapidfire7

For those this worked for you are fkn lucky!

I have fkng had enough of everything. I put the hard yards in with this fkng medicene.. got all the shit side effects the whole time, the peeling lips, terribly dry skin all the time etc, but I put up with it as I had no doubt in my mind I would be clear in the end and that would be the best thing in the world.. but guess what It hasn't fkng worked! I am still getting little fkng pimples almost every fkng day. Just a fkng nightmare. I feel I must just be a freak that it won't work or someshit.. Done 7 months 40mg/60/60/60/60/60/80 and still no relief. Had way over my cumualtive dose... I just don't want to keep taking this shit I've had enough.. it should have fkng well and truly worked by now. I am so envious of those it had worked for I can't explain. What other male has fkng acne at 24 years of age anyway.. its fkng joke... My appearance has been ruined most of my life because of acne and the one thing I thought would save my life has failed. Can't describe it it's mental torture.

i feel u bro. just keep in mind that you're not alone, plenty of people need to go on multiple courses. just keep going to the derm.

i feel u bro. just keep in mind that you're not alone, plenty of people need to go on multiple courses. just keep going to the derm.

Thanks man but everyone else I've heard has been clear after the first course for atleast a month or 2 before the shit comes back... I haven't had that... Just fkng persistant never ending :(. Is it alright to just keep taking box after box after box or should I wait a while and start a brand new course?

I'm 24 too so I know how you feel. It shouldn't be happening but it is. I don't truly believe Accutane is the only thing that can possibly make you clear but don't give up hope. I have/had moderate/severe acne thats turned into moderate/severe red marks. I've only had acne for 3 months and it's total shit. You're not alone.

Many people need second, third and fourth courses. If you were on a generic this time, try the name brand (Accutane by Roche) next time. My doctors have seen a difference between generic and brand. In U.S., the FDA allows a -20/+25 variance between generic and brand. I am on my 4th course because I still get cysts and pimples. But I have less acne than I would have without Accutane. Accutane was a miracle/lifesaver for me.

I have fkng had enough of everything. I put the hard yards in with this fkng medicene.. got all the shit side effects the whole time, the peeling lips, terribly dry skin all the time etc, but I put up with it as I had no doubt in my mind I would be clear in the end and that would be the best thing in the world.. but guess what It hasn't fkng worked! I am still getting little fkng pimples almost every fkng day. Just a fkng nightmare. I feel I must just be a freak that it won't work or someshit.. Done 7 months 40mg/60/60/60/60/60/80 and still no relief. Had way over my cumualtive dose... I just don't want to keep taking this shit I've had enough.. it should have fkng well and truly worked by now. I am so envious of those it had worked for I can't explain. What other male has fkng acne at 24 years of age anyway.. its fkng joke... My appearance has been ruined most of my life because of acne and the one thing I thought would save my life has failed. Can't describe it it's mental torture.

Im 27 in a month and I still breakout with cysts bro. I have about 9 on face right now. The ladies love it! :dance: