Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazian

My face is f**king clear (With PICTURES)

I've removed several inflammatory posts as well as the bickering and name calling.

Prettyboy, I know you are new here but I will ask you to remember this is a support forum. If you cannot be supportive, please don't say anything at all. If you feel you need to voice some skepticism, please do so in a civil manner and let's remember that we are all here for the same reason. There is no need to be so inflammatory and hateful with your comments.

Thanks.

Its good to see that some people were finally taking time to relalize where i was coming from and why i was saying the things i was saying. You know at the beginning I may have been a little brash but then I tried to become more civil but many of the people began attacking me in a very rude and uncivil manner. Crazian if your reading post up some before pics it not that difficult bro. Yeah u might feel a little insecure about how you may have looked but think about how your skin looks now it shouldnt make you feel that insecure. Like Brandy said this is a support site so help support the people who are supporting you and post up some before pics and give us that real inspiration that you say you are trying to give us.

Wow, you look amazing! Congratulations! ^^

I remember you had problems with your hair getting frizzy - from the picture it looks fine (or is it straightened?).

Anyhow, must be the best feeling in the world right now. Now enjoy life without acne holding you back! :D

I broke down and had my cousin send me a chemical straightener that should last until my hair goes back to normal after accutan3 XD

but I bought really good shampoo.

thanks!

Judging by how you just read my message and didnt respond I have more than a reasonable doubt that my allegations of you are more than 100 percent justified. Due us all a favor and just delete your a account.

Judging by how you just read my message and didnt respond I have more than a reasonable doubt that my allegations of you are more than 100 percent justified. Due us all a favor and just delete your a account.

I love how you assume people owe you explanations. Let it go.

I'm just not responding because I don't want to feed the troll

I love how you assume people owe you explanations. Let it go.

Jezbel I just love how you have been on my case from day 1. Cant you just learn to mind your business i am not talking to you therefore i do not wan you responding to what i am saying. This is between me and Crazian Okay. Learn to mind your business please.

Oh so now am I being compared to a Troll Unbelievable. You know what I thought this was support site but from the looks of it... it seems it is far from. Crazian i dont know what your problem is but I think you need a little bit of growing up to do. Who do you think you are comparing a human being to a Troll shame on you for ever posting those fake pics of your clear skin trying to say u had acne before. Instead of being an inspiration to all of us... I think you are a disgrace to this website. I rest my case. :boohoo:

Oh so now am I being compared to a Troll Unbelievable. You know what I thought this was support site but from the looks of it... it seems it is far from. Crazian i dont know what your problem is but I think you need a little bit of growing up to do. Who do you think you are comparing a human being to a Troll shame on you for ever posting those fake pics of your clear skin trying to say u had acne before. Instead of being an inspiration to all of us... I think you are a disgrace to this website. I rest my case. :boohoo:

Why do you even care so much? Just stop typing

I'm a veteran member and have been here since 2007.

If I didn't have acne, why would I waste my time and post on this board for 2 years and then lie about taking accutane and clearing up?

I wouldn't ever want to be on these boards if I didn't have acne, it's way too depressing anyways.

I think you're just too paranoid.

So much for trying to give people a little light at the end of their dark tunnel.

Wakeboard and Pyz how bout you guys mind your damn business. If its too depressing for you crazian to post up the photos then thats all you had to say man geez. Your skin looks fabulous now i dont see why u would be embarees to post the before pics though.

Wakeboard and Pyz how bout you guys mind your damn business. If its too depressing for you crazian to post up the photos then thats all you had to say man geez. Your skin looks fabulous now i dont see why u would be embarees to post the before pics though.

I sense a little crush on a certain someone, watchout crazian :wub:

Wow. What a thread, :lol:

Crazian, I believe you. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Plus, who the hell would lie about having acne? That's just ridiculous.

Prettyboy, you come on here, bash a guy just because you don't believe he ever had acne, then you say he needs to grow up? This IS a support site. We're here to support each other. Now I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't get your logic.

Wow. What a thread, :lol:

Crazian, I believe you. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Plus, who the hell would lie about having acne? That's just ridiculous.

Prettyboy, you come on here, bash a guy just because you don't believe he ever had acne, then you say he needs to grow up? This IS a support site. We're here to support each other. Now I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't get your logic.

My logic is if this is a "support site" why cant crazian support the people who are supporting him. The moment you can anwser me that question is the moment i will finally leave crazian alone. Until then I will continue to say whats on my mind regardless of the ignorant comments some of you might have for me.

How is he not supporting it?

He didn't take pictures when he had acne, deal with it and stop crying about it.

He didn't take pictures when he had acne, deal with it and stop crying about it.

If the glove dont fit then you must aquit.... You must aquit all accusations that crazian had acne because he just doesnt have enough evidence to prove that he did.... If you guys analyze my logic then you would agree with everything i am saying. Most you people are just using your emotions when you write to me. Is their anyone out their!!!!!!!!! Who agrees with my logic. Please use your brains and not your emotions when responding to me. This is starting to become a joke the rotten responses im getting when i shouldnt even be the one getting them. We all know who the culprit is so people lets get it together already. Thank You

I guess it is what it is. However, Crazian if you did have acne and now your clear congrats man its a tough long ride. And bless everyone on this forum, and may acne leave everyone once and for all.

If the glove dont fit then you must aquit.... You must aquit all accusations that crazian had acne because he just doesnt have enough evidence to prove that he did.... If you guys analyze my logic then you would agree with everything i am saying. Most you people are just using your emotions when you write to me. Is their anyone out their!!!!!!!!! Who agrees with my logic. Please use your brains and not your emotions when responding to me. This is starting to become a joke the rotten responses im getting when i shouldnt even be the one getting them. We all know who the culprit is so people lets get it together already. Thank You

Bahaha. This thread is getting weirder and weirder

:closed:

No, i'm not using emotions.

Link me EVERY single person then who has claimed to be acne free from accutane and show me his before and after pictures, this i'd like to see.

Also, maybe you would have a point if he had just joined the website, but it's clear he hasn't, so that's out of the window.

I understand that prettyboy can be doubtful, but...

Logically speaking, if crazian had no acne to begin with, he would not have wasted all the time he put into being on these boards... You know, every person that comes on here usually finds their way here due to dealing with acne themselves or someone in their family dealing with acne, etc.

It just doesn't make sense that he would have SO much time to kill that since 2 years ago, he would come online every day and post and read all the information, unless he was planning to be a dermatologist or something... And even then, that's really far fetched.

Since you love logic, just try to think about it that way. If you had clear skin, would you have made an account here and then pretend to be one of the "acne sufferers" for 2 years?

Hey crazian you have very good skin. May I ask you if you had any red marks after accutane and whilst on your course and how long did it take to fade? Also I know you mentioned cysts but would you consider your breakouts mild or moderate/severe before going on accutane? Your skin doesnt seem to have a blemish as of your picture, which is great for you!

I understand prettyboy909 cocern with wanting to see a before picture because the results are truly outstanding! However I wouldnt judge that not having a before picture automatically means crazian is a liar. Whilst you may justify there is evidence to prove he is fake (no before picture, insanely clear skin) there is actually equal if not more evidence to prove he is a REAL acne sufferer (2 years on the board, success with accutane). Most people just dont take before pictures (I sure didnt!).

I understand that prettyboy can be doubtful, but...

Logically speaking, if crazian had no acne to begin with, he would not have wasted all the time he put into being on these boards... You know, every person that comes on here usually finds their way here due to dealing with acne themselves or someone in their family dealing with acne, etc.

It just doesn't make sense that he would have SO much time to kill that since 2 years ago, he would come online every day and post and read all the information, unless he was planning to be a dermatologist or something... And even then, that's really far fetched.

Since you love logic, just try to think about it that way. If you had clear skin, would you have made an account here and then pretend to be one of the "acne sufferers" for 2 years?

"Its a crazy world out their and anything could happen". I dont know if you or anyone has ever heard that quote but take a good look at it and analzye it6. Yeah crazian has been a member here for two years but let ask you this during those two years have you ever seen a picture of crazian before this one he just post. How do we know that picture he just posted is even really him. I guess the only really way to know he was tellin the truth all this time is if he puts a before picture up because without one none of us will really know if he is tellin the truth or not. Why cant Crazian just put the before pictures up and this whole damn saga will just be over with. Please do not say because he would be embarrased and it would cause him to much anguish because i think that would be a bunch of [email protected]#@. I have been a member here for 1 week and I cannot believe how some of these people who post threads act toward the people who support them. This is just ridiculous!

Hey crazian you have very good skin. May I ask you if you had any red marks after accutane and whilst on your course and how long did it take to fade? Also I know you mentioned cysts but would you consider your breakouts mild or moderate/severe before going on accutane? Your skin doesnt seem to have a blemish as of your picture, which is great for you!

I understand prettyboy909 cocern with wanting to see a before picture because the results are truly outstanding! However I wouldnt judge that not having a before picture automatically means crazian is a liar. Whilst you may justify there is evidence to prove he is fake (no before picture, insanely clear skin) there is actually equal if not more evidence to prove he is a REAL acne sufferer (2 years on the board, success with accutane). Most people just dont take before pictures (I sure didnt!).

YOu can take a good look at his picture and you will not find any scars or redmarks.

Yes Crazien, i believe you have been a member for 2 years just to burst out after 2 years to be free of acne, haha.

(Sarcasm over)