Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazian

My face is f**king clear (With PICTURES)

Congrats the Pics look great. I am 34 and still struggling but never tried Accutane. I was in the military for 8 years and it would interefere with deployments Iam really considering it now. I think PrettyBoy is a HATER, but he will be alright. I would hate to see his success be preyed upon like he has done to you!!!

haha you do make me laugh, i can't be arsed to "argue" back because i prefer to speak to people who are on a similar intelligence level.

See you!

You dont post back because you are a coward and you know what i am saying is right. People we must not give this man credit for basically lying to us. If the guy had severe acne before their would be scars and redmarks to prove it can someone point out where the hell he has a damn scar or mark cause i dont see neither one.

You're a fucking idiot. Crazian has been around here for a LONG time, you've been here a day. I know he had a hard time with acne, just like me, just like all of us, because I've also been around here a long time.

Do us all a favour and fuck off.

By the way, AWESOME skin, I'm so jeolous, can't wait for my tane to get me that clear :)

Dude thanks for the backup!! ^^

And you'll get this clear too I'm sure of it, since we're on the same stuff :dance:

You just gotta wait it out. I got pretty bad, I didn't even want to look at myself in the mirror, let alone take a pic of my face XP. When you're finished post your pics too :3

but guys I have some scars and redmarks. It's just good lighting and angle. I've also had some time to let them heal. I was cyst free some time ago, but today was the official day where I had no clogged pores or any small spots, so there was time for the red marks to fade and scars to become way less noticeable.

I want to say thanks for trying to defend me! But don't feed the troll :shake:

What kinda crap is this the whole world ganging up on pretty boy... [email protected]#$ you guys. To all of yall are nothing but peasents. Yeah dude im sure its the lighting plzz give me a break man.. you have clear skin show the pics with the bad acne and ill believe you until then I dont believe a damn thing you say..For the rest of you retards mind your businees i have the right to say whatever the hell i wanna say..

What kinda crap is this the whole world ganging up on pretty boy... [email protected]#$ you guys. To all of yall are nothing but peasents. Yeah dude im sure its the lighting plzz give me a break man.. you have clear skin show the pics with the bad acne and ill believe you until then I dont believe a damn thing you say..For the rest of you retards mind your businees i have the right to say whatever the hell i wanna say..

You're bringing it upon yourself. Seriously. Many people have had REMARKABLE results with Accutane. If the medicine hasn't been that big of a help to you than I'm sorry. I sincerely am. But for some of us it has been a beacon of hope because it CAN have fantastic results. If you don't believe it, well...oh well.

Wow. Can't you possibly be happy for someone else or must you sling mud at someone's happiness to make yourself feel better? Get a life.

You're bringing it upon yourself. Seriously. Many people have had REMARKABLE results with Accutane. If the medicine hasn't been that big of a help to you than I'm sorry. I sincerely am. But for some of us it has been a beacon of hope because it CAN have fantastic results. If you don't believe it, well...oh well.

Wow. Can't you possibly be happy for someone else or must you sling mud at someone's happiness to make yourself feel better? Get a life.

Okay first of all im not hating on anyone who is taking acutane if it works for you great im definetly happy for you.... My point is the guy doesnt seem like he's ever had bad acne.. Thats my point are you people to ignorant to realize that.. How do any of us know if hes ever had bad acne without proof of a picture.. Until then its his word against mine... Show me proof with the before and after pictures and than I will take back everything I said until then yall can kiss my ass

Prettyboy You are such a IDIOT!!! Your just jealous! Your a very angry unhappy person who is all negative. Get off this site. He doesnt have to prove anything to you! In fact I wouldnt show you a thing. Your attitude sucks and your not worth it! Go find a new site about insecure little boys with anger management problems. You can never be happy with others until you are happy with yourself. YOU NEED HELP! real help! I honestly cant believe I stupped to this level. I'm a grown woman fighting with a baby!!!!!! I even know better. Lucky for you I have had a crappy day!

Okay first of all im not hating on anyone who is taking acutane if it works for you great im definetly happy for you.... My point is the guy doesnt seem like he's ever had bad acne.. Thats my point are you people to ignorant to realize that.. How do any of us know if hes ever had bad acne without proof of a picture.. Until then its his word against mine... Show me proof with the before and after pictures and than I will take back everything I said until then yall can kiss my ass

cool story bro

Wow, you look amazing! Congratulations! ^^

I remember you had problems with your hair getting frizzy - from the picture it looks fine (or is it straightened?).

Anyhow, must be the best feeling in the world right now. Now enjoy life without acne holding you back! :D

Prettyboy You are such a IDIOT!!! Your just jealous! Your a very angry unhappy person who is all negative. Get off this site. He doesnt have to prove anything to you! In fact I wouldnt show you a thing. Your attitude sucks and your not worth it! Go find a new site about insecure little boys with anger management problems. You can never be happy with others until you are happy with yourself. YOU NEED HELP! real help! I honestly cant believe I stupped to this level. I'm a grown woman fighting with a baby!!!!!! I even know better. Lucky for you I have had a crappy day!

Excuse me but who are you too even same a damn word too me... You need to mind your businees im not talking to you.. All im doing is simply expressing an opion i have on someone who i feel is lying to us. The ignorant people who get angry like yourself have your heads so far up your ass that you dont understand the point im trying to make.. I am very happy with myself my life and the people invovled in my life. I dont need some ignorant dumb lady like yourself who has no class to tell me anything.

cool story bro

Thank you it wasnt really so much a story as it was me just trying to prove a poiint

LOL, prettyboy is one skeptical....pretty boy.

I'm pretty sure he's fuckin around with the whole thing, but in case he is dead serious, I guess the natural solution would just be the original poster posting a picture of themselves with acne on thier face.

Pretty boy, how bad is your acne anyway?

Gratz on the clear skin... man, im on my 48th day now and im STILL breaking out but they arent cysts, they are like moderate acne on my nose/cheeks area and jaw damn they're like red spots... btw, did u have any red marks that looked like acne but WERENT actually bumpy? i have that and it wont go away... :(

LOL, prettyboy is one skeptical....pretty boy.

I'm pretty sure he's fuckin around with the whole thing, but in case he is dead serious, I guess the natural solution would just be the original poster posting a picture of themselves with acne on thier face.

Pretty boy, how bad is your acne anyway?

Well i used to have inflamed pastules but theyve pretty much went away with %4 benzoly peroxodixe which is great for acne... every now and then ill get a pimple but nothing too serious

Looks good man. Yeah some before pics would quiet anyones speculations.

thank you thats all we need to quiet my speculations

Look, I have clear skin now after struggling from acne for 6 years. But I think pretty boy is rite in away. He is just paronoid because believe it or not there are people out there who do things like that. They lie about their acne and that they cleared it with only using water. I have known people like that. I can't believe that the whole thread is against him, all he said was he wanted to see some pictures from before, and I think that crazian should post them up. Because that way it will give more inspiration to others that see this thread and know that acne can be defeated. And if not then everyone will think hes a faker, because people always told me that to. They told me I was a faker

tupac, we're not all against him. I just don't appreciate crazian's thread getting crapped on by someone we've never seen here before. I think crazian has been through enough and I know first hand the great effect Accutane can have, so yea, I'm going to get defensive about it. I can understand someone's skepticism. However, to jump in the thread and automatically start cussing at the OP is rude and childish. I think THAT is what set us off initially and then it just snowballed from there. One can be mature and skeptical at the same time, y'know?

Anyway, not everyone has "before" pictures of when the acne was at its worst. I sure as heck don't because I refused to have my picture taken. For some of us, it was that embarrassing.

I would take before pictures anytime I would start something that would physically change my appearance. 6 Years ago I started going to the gym. I took before pictures which I still have to compare my progress. The same with my accutane course. I took before pics and I'm taking more every month to monitor my progress. Granted nobody saw these until I was finished or happy with my end result. It's just a good rule of thumb because everyone is skeptical and their good for personal reasons because we tend to have poor memory over time.

Look, I have clear skin now after struggling from acne for 6 years. But I think pretty boy is rite in away. He is just paronoid because believe it or not there are people out there who do things like that. They lie about their acne and that they cleared it with only using water. I have known people like that. I can't believe that the whole thread is against him, all he said was he wanted to see some pictures from before, and I think that crazian should post them up. Because that way it will give more inspiration to others that see this thread and know that acne can be defeated. And if not then everyone will think hes a faker, because people always told me that to. They told me I was a faker

i agree with you to some extent. i was pretty suprised to see everyone attacking him. sometimes people get defensive when everyone goes against what they are saying, and then name calling gets involved and ofcourse people fight back for what they believe. and if you post on a lot of forums, you see it everywhere, there are multiple people on all sites who are completely fake, every little thing about them. even if they've been there for a long time and posted pictures.

i am not calling crazian a liar, but it's quite normal for certain people to find an improvement like that believable. some people just want more proof. me personally, i would like to see pictures as well, just to give me more inspiration to see how acne of any sort can result in good skin like that.

and just for the record, i actually do believe you crazian, the point i was trying to make is in reality its logical for someone to take the opposing side and think that what is going on is fake.