Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazian

My face is f**king clear (With PICTURES)

Today was the first day I could officially call my face clear (free of any blackhead or clogged pore).

I'm so happy!! ^_^

Acne on my face is over. ^_^

I have little scars, so the next fight will be the scars after the accutane is finished!

this shit works guys

Just posted for some inspiration for people who are about to give up.

My IB lasted forever and I thought it wouldn't ever go away B.T.W, like many of you guys are going through

but I got 1 spot on my shoulder :redface:

post-65931-1222897102_thumb.jpg

post-65931-1222897102_thumb.jpg

I think your just bullshitting i think you never had acne in the first place... why come on here and fuken lie about you having acne

your skin looks fantastic

Why would I do that?

That's so mean.

I wouldn't ever do that, I know how much you suffer when you have acne.

I'm not trying to show off, I'm just trying to be an inspiration to struggling people.

You know what i dont believe you I can tell when a skin has had acne you my friend have not had bad acne... What i think your doing is just trying to show you clear skin and make us people with acne feel even more bad about ourselves

Yay....... you look great! :dance:

How far along in the treatment are you... and how long did the IB last??

Well, it's a long story hehe

So I started in march. I was semi-clear in July but my insurance cut out right in the middle of my treatment, and I didn't get my insurance back until August. I took a month and a few weeks off accutane, so I had to re-do my whole course. My first IB lasted 3 months ( from May-July). It was horrible :( Cysts all over my face and cheeks. It hurt to eat because of the acne. I looked like a freak. Thank god it was during summer and not school.

When I started again in August, the same horribly IB came back for only a few weeks. Then it gradually got clearer until this point. I still have to take it till December-January because of that stupid month break :snooty:

But it's all worth it if my face looks like this.

You know what i dont believe you I can tell when a skin has had acne you my friend have not had bad acne... What i think your doing is just trying to show you clear skin and make us people with acne feel even more bad about ourselves

You can look back in some of his older posts and see he's been struggling with it for awhile.

Either he's reallllly committed to passive aggressively destroying the self esteem of acne sufferers, or you're just being a little overly paranoid.

im not being paranoid at all. I havent seen past post of this certain individual so i wouldnt know. But jugding from what i see in that picture the dudes basically trying to just make us people with acne feel bad about ourselves its not right!!

im not being paranoid at all. I havent seen past post of this certain individual so i wouldnt know. But jugding from what i see in that picture the dudes basically trying to just make us people with acne feel bad about ourselves its not right!!

I don't know what your problem is, do you say this to everyone who finally gets clear off Accutane? He's obviously BEEN on it. Please stop being so quick to make judgments.

I don't know what your problem is, do you say this to everyone who finally gets clear off Accutane? He's obviously BEEN on it. Please stop being so quick to make judgments.

Excuse me but obviously it looks like he has not been on anything. The guys basically been lying so he can make us people with acne feel bad about ourselves... Maybe your too dumb to relalize that.

Really? He'd be a veteran member, post hundreds of posts, and create a signature just to piss off acne sufferers?

Really? He'd be a veteran member, post hundreds of posts, and create a signature just to piss off acne sufferers?

dude believe what u want the guy has great skin i dont believe he had bad acne before... wheres the proof

Congratulations mate, happy for you, "prettyboy909", you my friend, are a moron.

Congratulations mate, happy for you, "prettyboy909", you my friend, are a moron.

No the only moron i see here is you... Because you are too damn stupid to notice the situation.

haha you do make me laugh, i can't be arsed to "argue" back because i prefer to speak to people who are on a similar intelligence level.

See you!

crazian, your skin looks great! :)

congrats on the clear skin! and thanks for posting, its always great to see how well tane has helped

stop being a baby. i don't know how old you are, but i'm betting you're a child. if not, take that as an insult. anyway, be grown.

Prettyboy99 only joined as a member Sept 29/08. I doubt he's familiar enough w/ these boards to know who posts frequently and who doesn't.

I was going to post my sons clear skin after accutane but prettyboy here might think it's fake too. What a weirdo. Based on his name, "PrettyBoy" he's just jealous. Thats to bad because I'm sure he would of gotten some great support here.....NOT!

My sons face cleard after eight months to the point you cant tell he had acne. What is he thinking. Thats what accutane does.

haha you do make me laugh, i can't be arsed to "argue" back because i prefer to speak to people who are on a similar intelligence level.

See you!

You dont post back because you are a coward and you know what i am saying is right. People we must not give this man credit for basically lying to us. If the guy had severe acne before their would be scars and redmarks to prove it can someone point out where the hell he has a damn scar or mark cause i dont see neither one.

See you!

You dont post back because you are a coward and you know what i am saying is right. People we must not give this man credit for basically lying to us. If the guy had severe acne before their would be scars and redmarks to prove it can someone point out where the hell he has a damn scar or mark cause i dont see neither one.

You're a fucking idiot. Crazian has been around here for a LONG time, you've been here a day. I know he had a hard time with acne, just like me, just like all of us, because I've also been around here a long time.

Do us all a favour and fuck off.

By the way, AWESOME skin, I'm so jeolous, can't wait for my tane to get me that clear :)