Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NeedChange

MY REGIMEN

Hey guys,

I am not here to tell you about an overnight clearing solution or a special drug that works wonders. I just want to share with you what has worked for me. Before I tell you I want to inform you of how my skin was. I suffered from cystic acne on my chin. I would get very big and painful pimples on my chin either once a week or every other week. It was so embarassing and painful. I have tried so many products to clear my skin: proactiv, clearasil, neutrogena, serious skin care, even face wash prescribed by the dermatologist. None of them made a dent in my skin what so ever. I was so fed up with it and I was not about to pay another $115 for another tube of face wash from the dermatologist if it was not even working. I decided to buy face wash from Dermalogica. I have been using the face wash for 2 months now and I have not had one cyst on my chin since. I am overwhelmingly happy. My chin is looking so much better! It is not entirely clear yet, I still have many red marks from past cyst. I have insterted a picture of my chin here. My regimen that I follow FAITHFULLY is:

Morning:

Cleanse with Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash

Apply Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion all over face

Apply Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster to problem areas

Apply Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier to oil prone areas.

Night

Cleanse with Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash

Apply Olay Oil-Free Lotion all over face

Apply Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel all over face

Apply Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster to problem areas

that is my miracle regimen! Hope you guys find this helpful!

post-81510-1222820083_thumb.jpg

post-81510-1222820083_thumb.jpg

Wow,

There is definatly an improvement from your photo

I have never tried dermalogica

Over in england it isn't a big brand but I have started to see it in the shops. Maybe I should try it if the regime dones't work for me