Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jojolo

Pls Advise~! What is this i'm having?! Help!

Hi All,

I came across this site while looking for a remedy for my acne problem.. i've attached pics of what appears to be hard bumps on my jawline area which i had for many years, i've tried many creams, lotions, docs but it doesn't seems to help at all! :wall:

I tried Contractubex which was supposed to be good for those bumps but apparently nothing works!

I've read on some sites that African black soap really works..anyone tried that before? :think:

Pls let me know if you have any solution or advice.. :pray:

Hi All,

I came across this site while looking for a remedy for my acne problem.. i've attached pics of what appears to be hard bumps on my jawline area which i had for many years, i've tried many creams, lotions, docs but it doesn't seems to help at all! :wall:

I tried Contractubex which was supposed to be good for those bumps but apparently nothing works!

I've read on some sites that African black soap really works..anyone tried that before? :think:

Pls let me know if you have any solution or advice.. :pray:

have you gone to a derm yet? my advice is that you see a dr before it gets worse or outta control. take it from someone who knows cuz i let mine get outta control and ended up with cystic acne!

Yup..i've been to a derm and was prescribe antibiotics, creams, lotions, face wash but nothing helps with the hard bumps that are still there, i've been having them for years and i couldn't wear my hair up as i always hide them behind my hair. :ninja:

And i've cut down on milk as i realised that it will make bumps/acne itches and erupt in huge amount!

How abt the the African black soap? Anyone used it before? :doubt:

thanks for ur advice! i did the injections before but the bumps came back again after few months and i'm at a loss what to do next~! i spent a lot of $$ going to the derm...and kinda of hate to go back to them.... :cry: