Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dark circles isn't always attributed with liver problems... I have them, they aren't as bad as they once were and are hardly noticeable now. As long as I get good sleep and I'm not up til 5AM every night then I see them go away over time. As for acne I feel I'm on the verge of outgrowing any type of inflamed acne, as I rarely get it anymore and when I do it's just a single zit, so it may be hormonal. I still have blackheads and maybe 1-2 small whiteheads a week. I still have these damn marks and scars to deal with though, they're the worst.

I've always had them, my dad does too, I think it may be a family thing in my case. I didn't notice that change when my skin cleared.

The vast majority of cases have nothing to do with the liver or acne. I don't actually know if there has been any link whatsoever between acne and dark circles. It's mostly hereditary or pigmentation. It's either pooled blood from capillaries or actual veins that show through.

It's also caused by lack of sleep and allergies but if you've had them forever it's not the former.