Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_is_going

day 60, everything is great but...

hi guys just to say im up to day 60 and aftrer a few bad IBs i think im through the worst of it. red marks are pretty bad and im sure there is some light scarring too but at this point in time not a single active spot on my face, neck, back or chest.

one thing i have noticed is the tane has pushed all the blackheads out. i used to have a million and one blackheads on my nose and where they have all come out there seems to be a tiny little dent for each one. im talking really small dent but when i have so many it looks pretty bad to me anyway. in certain lights i cant see it at all but in some its quite noticable to me, is this normal?is this scarring? do these get any better? any advice from anyone who might have an idea or has had a similar experience would be great. thanks guys

Completely normal. My nose and two sides of cheek bones beside of nose had quite afew blackheads that came out pretty much instantly and then left small pots behind. They are so damn small though and you are being over-paranoid. They start to close and heal following end of treatment but are still there, less noticeable. That's a good thing as when they start to fill up again then I may think my acne my start to creep back. Just get on with it.

I have to say this is actually the most satisfying part of taking Accutane... watching 'em damn blackheads coming out and being able to rub them off.

so when the oil returns after treatment? hopefully to a more normal ammount than before, will these pores refill and become blackheads again?

Honestly, questions like this cannot be answered by anyone here. Everyone is different you should of learnt that by now from criticising my story and blowing the accutane trumpet. Some people have clear pores full stop, others do not. Mine has returned gradually but I have fewer blackheads.

Everyone expects too many straight, true answers here and the truth is, with accutane, there really aren't any.