Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtremere

Your opinion will earn you a cookie.

Yesterday when I woke up, I didnt really notice anything but around 4:00, I started to notice I was getting a bump under my skin. Now this bump isnt as large as a dime, but its a little more smaller. So I applied a cold water bottle on it, to help reduce inflamation. I also noticed a small little whitehead on it(please not by end of night it had turned pinkish colour).

When I woke up this morning, it was still there, but had like 3 whiteheads(3 white dots on it), so I applied more iced water to it to help relieve some inflmation, and pressure. I then went into the bathroom, had a shower(lukewarm water), applied some pre-cleanser, put face into lukewarm water to rinse pre-cleanser, and got out. I went over to the mirror, and saw that 3 little white dots on the red inflamed skin were still there. When I applied the toner though, the whiteheads began to leak puss(sebum), so I gently squeezed some of it out(looked awesome), saw some blood coming and immediatly stopped. After awhile I went and checked back on it, within 10 minutes and it looked better. The pain has gone down too.

My question to you guys is, what kind of acne is this? Im doubting nodule, as nodule dont get heads. But I could be wrong, please help me?

Also Im trying to avoid dairy products, bread products all together. I some cheescake yesterday and day before for some reason. This might have played a role too.

I used to have the same exact thing on my chin. Picking it is going to leave a mark for sure and I do think it's a nodule that has come to a head. These take a while to fully go away so just keep medicating it. Exfoliating also helps quite a bit with the inflammation and also Aloe Vera gel.

Just sounds like a cluster of whiteheads to me, or a papule that's come to the surface through three pores. (If that makes sense).

If the spot is screaming out to be popped your best of gently doing so and then cleaning and medicating. Don't overdo it though, battering your skin with your fingers pressing down causes much more of a mark than a squeezed whitehead.

I'm not sure what it is. The pain has mostly gone away, and its reducing down. Im thinking its a pastule with like some minor heads. Like I said before when I got out of shower, and put toner on, it just begged to be popped, and I grabbed 2 q-tips and took as much out as I can gently before blood came.

I had a shower like a hour ago, and nothing really happened. It doesnt hurt now, and seems to be going down. Any ideas though?

Sounds to me like you sorted it. The hot water in the shower can help to bring spots to a head, I don't think this happens with cysts so it does sound a lot like a simple papule.

In less than a week you will probably forget you even had it.