Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gr44

Anyone heard of 'Blemish Complex'??

it's murad acne complex. Ummm i tried it for 6 months a few years ago. It worked temporarily. I don't know what to say, wasn't a miracle product for me. It might work for you though, who knows.

(Doesn't contain benzoyl peroxide)

i've been using this for about 3 weeks and my skin is clearing up. it comes with 4 products and the "target formula" is so good for spots that are coming up cos it just gets rid of them!

i know its a bit pricey but its so good to have found a product that works rather than spending tons of money on products that work. and its created by murad so £25 is a bargain! definitely sticking with blemish. hope this helps!

i've been using this for about 3 weeks and my skin is clearing up. it comes with 4 products and the "target formula" is so good for spots that are coming up cos it just gets rid of them!

i know its a bit pricey but its so good to have found a product that works rather than spending tons of money on products that work. and its created by murad so £25 is a bargain! definitely sticking with blemish. hope this helps!

hey i too have been using this for 3 weeks now but it has caused my skin to break out more, i know that it says it could cause more breakouts as it purges your skin buy i just wanted to know if anyone else has had break outs from this and how long it will take before they go away, mine has been bad for about a week now and im really getting fed up so just hoping there is some light around the corner with this product!