Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Belloni

What foods to eat on my work break

Hi guys. i'm on the regimen, but i can't help but feel some of the stuff i eat is just breaking me out still.

I go cinema every monday/tuesday with mates, and since i barely ever cook (rely on parents!) i am always a bit hungry so burgerking/macdonalds are just there, waiting to be visited!

I try not to, but sometimes i just can't lol

Now i'm not overweight, by far i'm not i have a very high metabolism, i play county tennis and cricket, and coming to camp America next year to teach tennis! (Just thought i'd say hehe) High league football etc etc

Now, what i eat on my work breaks (i work in the biggest supermarket chain) is a sandwhich of somesort, normally chicken/bacon/avacado or Salmon and lettuce etc, but this is prepacked so i don't know just how good it is, a little bottle of tropicano orange, and some crisps.

Basically, what can i eat on my break (baring on mind, i am saving money for america!) i mostly have red marks/scars left on my face, with the odd spot, as i've only been on the regimen a few weeks. I am thinking, buy a pot of fruit salad along with a packet of brazil nuts, but i can't think what else really, that is filling enough to last me to finish my shift off!

Thanks in advance, sorry for the long post.

I would avoid bacon. ^^

Yes get nuts. Is good for you.

Cashew raw , brazil nut , and almond.. dunno what else

just don't eat to much. , cashew makes my stomach bad :(

Ezekiel bread is good , still taste great not toasted.

u could add almond butter raw to the bread ^^

What's wrong with bacon? After it's cooked, it goes from 200 or so calories per 2 slives to about 45 (checked the back). Plus, you drain the fat if you grill it.

Ok, so i'll buy tropicana orange drink with bits, brazil nuts, and try to find something with salad in it, if not i'll stick to salmon sandwhich?

I can't not eat anything lol that would be worse.

I have a 30 minute break, so it's substantial, if i didn't eat i would get very hungry on the shift and then moody because of it.