Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey when you started using this product did you go through any stages? Such as were you dried out some what when you started, and are you balanced out now?

I just wanted to pass along what has worked for me so far. I'm 23, male and had acne for the better part of 10 years. It never would go away. I would say it was 'moderate' at most times.

I tried a lot of things...

ProActive

AcneFree

Clean&Clear

Antibiotic Pills from Dermatologist

Various Creams and Gels from Dermatologist

Hydrogen Peroxide

Head and Shoulders Shampoo

Various SA and BP products

Clearasil Adult Sulfur

Not eating junk food

Exercising 2-3 times a week (running)

Etc....

The only thing that is working for me right now is a regimen from HSN.com called 'Serious Skin Care - Continuously Clear'. My Mom uses it and told me to try it. For some reason, the SA cleanser really works. Also, the 5% BP and sulfur mask / spot treatment seems to finally be working for me. Just make sure not to overuse as it can be rather drying. While, I am no where near perfect yet, things are surely getting better everyday. Maybe in a few weeks/months, I'll be rid of this problem!

So I just wanted to recommend this product to anyone who has tried the above products with no luck.

i tried the system bc i really felt like it would work for me. the combination of products seemed foolproof, but after two months, my skin just kept getting worse.

now i didn't use the mask, so maybe that would've made a difference.

Hey when you started using this product did you go through any stages? Such as were you dried out some what when you started, and are you balanced out now?

at first it was very drying when I was using their 5% BP, now I don't use that anymore

it would make my face all red like I just got a lot of sun