Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myskinishorrible

Does anyone get little white heads or zits that come out of post acne red marks?

this could be two things

1) its a deep spot... these will reduce to a red mark then resurface again multiply times... deep spots can last for years... in some cases the only soluction is surgery to remove it but im pretty sure that would leave a nastly scare

2)youve just been unlucky and broke out in the same spot that a red mark is

either case yes your more likly to get a scar because of presistant spots in the exact same place however with a white head it would only be a little tiny scar... but that doesnt mean you will get a scar

Actually, that just happened to me today lol. Don't believe the whole surgery or w.e thing, it'll go away sooner or later. Just keep your face clear through whatever method works for you and that pimple won't come back.

Actually, that just happened to me today lol. Don't believe the whole surgery or w.e thing,

you will find depending on how deep the spot is alters how long it lasts some people are unlucky and can have a deep spot lasting for around 5 years i was lucky mine lasted about 1 and a half years and was only a minor pimple and a small red mark rather than a cyst so it was easy to live with, but some have deep cysts... those with money can opt to have the deep spot removed (its more laser surgery) but there is also a special antiboitic than can be taken for deep spots but takes at least a month to work

Actually, that just happened to me today lol. Don't believe the whole surgery or w.e thing,

you will find depending on how deep the spot is alters how long it lasts some people are unlucky and can have a deep spot lasting for around 5 years i was lucky mine lasted about 1 and a half years and was only a minor pimple and a small red mark rather than a cyst so it was easy to live with, but some have deep cysts... those with money can opt to have the deep spot removed (its more laser surgery) but there is also a special antiboitic than can be taken for deep spots but takes at least a month to work

so there is an antibiotic that I can use on red marks? Is this oral or a creme? Is it successful?

In general antibiotics prescribed by your doctor reduce red marks through anti-inflammation.

Its possible that your spot on a red mark is caused by picking, if you popped the initial spot you may have spread the acne somewhat. It's usually best to leave them alone or pop with tissue paper or what have you.