Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ariellestar1234

SOLUBLE FIBER IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!

Hey guys I am sooo happy!

If you dont know I have been having plenty of problems with my digestion ad being regular with my bm's...I would have to take 2 laxatives 1 time a week to have a bm...and I know that has had something to do with my skin/pores!

Okay, so the past week I have added soluble fiber into my regimen..and that very first day...yup, you guessed it I had a good bm!!

This is a big deal IMO...and nothing that should get overlooked..because bad digestion can cause allot of problems..including acne.

I have been drinking chlorophyll and taking spirulina..

I have been eating mainly fiber meals, and dark green veggies...I have had no meat,or "fats",in almost 2 weeks...and my skin is looking rather nice...I mean, it is feeling decongested..I mean , my pores are feeling nice/tight..and not clogged.

I have been sleeping really good with my lights out..and taking melatonin 5 mgs..and that really works!!

I dont really know which "new something", I have been doing that is keeping me clear at the moment...but I do believe with me getting SOLUBLE FIBER ,that is making me go BM 2 times day..I think this has helped TREMENDOUSLY. :cool:

I just hope it stays this way.

I have been tricked more then a couple of times this year....lol.

I'll keep ya guys posted.

If you dont know I have been having plenty of problems with my digestion ad being regular with my bm's...I would have to take 2 laxatives 1 time a week to have a bm...and I know that has had something to do with my skin/pores!

Okay, so the past week I have added soluble fiber into my regimen..and that very first day...yup, you guessed it I had a good bm!!

This is a big deal IMO...and nothing that should get overlooked..because bad digestion can cause allot of problems..including acne.

I have been eating mainly fiber meals, and dark green veggies...I have had no meat,or "fats",in almost 2 weeks...and my skin is looking rather nice...I mean, it is feeling decongested..I mean , my pores are feeling nice/tight..and not clogged.

I have been sleeping really good with my lights out..and taking melatonin 5 mgs..and that really works!!

I dont really know which "new something", I have been doing that is keeping me clear at the moment...but I do believe with me getting SOLUBLE FIBER ,that is making me go BM 2 times day..I think this has helped TREMENDOUSLY. :cool:

how about glucomanan? I think I read that u were trying it out too

I just started glucomanan today and my bm is still pretty active ( well I dont have any problem at all regularly...but i read some ppl have trouble with bm with soluble fibers o _ O)

I just started glucomanan today and my bm is still pretty active ( well I dont have any problem at all regularly...but i read some ppl have trouble with bm with soluble fibers o _ O)

Yes, I have the gluconomann fiber..I have not started that as of yet...since now I have some non- gluten dry cheerios with 4 grams of dietary soluble fiber.

I guess some people are more regualr with the differnt types of fiber.

I remeber, last yr when I was a lil clearer...I was eating regular cheerios..whole grain oats...howver they contained wheat starch...all I know is since this dietary fiber I have added in I am going all by myself..without a laxative :dance: ...and it deems to making my pores tighter...

The only real reason I bought the gluco powder was to try and regualte/make me normal...and since this is doing it...I might jut take the gluco powder..when I want to eat something a little naughty...lol.

But soluble fiber works for me as of now.

Yes, I have the gluconomann fiber..I have not started that as of yet...since now I have some non- gluten dry cheerios with 4 grams of dietary soluble fiber.

I remeber, last yr when I was a lil clearer...I was eating regular cheerios..whole grain oats...howver they contained wheat starch...all I know is since this dietary fiber I have added in I am going all by myself..without a laxative :dance: ...and it deems to making my pores tighter...

The only real reason I bought the gluco powder was to try and regualte/make me normal...and since this is doing it...I might jut take the gluco powder..when I want to eat something a little naughty...lol.

What kind of soluble fiber..is it a supplement, or is it in foods? Glucomannan is soluble fiber too.

What kind of soluble fiber..is it a supplement, or is it in foods? Glucomannan is soluble fiber too.

living..

about how long u take the glucomannan before a meal?

I have been taking it like a few minutes before meal...since I noticed it takes like 1~3 mins at max to form the gel as much as it can 0_o

or do I have to wait a little bit longer ?

living..

about how long u take the glucomannan before a meal?

I have been taking it like a few minutes before meal...since I noticed it takes like 1~3 mins at max to form the gel as much as it can 0_o

or do I have to wait a little bit longer ?

Not at all. I would take it as immediately before I ate as I could, or even after I started eating. The point is for it to mix with what you're eating. If you take it too long before your meal it'll gel up separate from your food.

Hey LiVinG!! :angel:

They are called "NO GLUTE OATS",

I bought them at a local health food store that my grandma suggested when I told her I was having digestion problems.

Yes,I know the gluco powder contains soluble fiber as well..

And I am wondering if I take the gluco pwder before all of my meals..would it yield even better results :think:

I know the gluco powder as you mentioned would help with other areas as well..far as like with the stomache lining..and helping with good bacteria.

I just dont want the gluco powder..and the oat/fiber to be too much fiber...or could you take/consume too much fiber?

Plus, I am afraid of not micxing ir right etc..

I will start the gluco powder on monday. to put it to the test.

Its just something about starting my new routines on mondays ..lol...I like to keep things organized.

I hope tis is not just some freak of nature type results...my skin/pores feel soo good.

The only thing I do have is 2 tiny..itty bitty bumps on each side burn..I never get them there? thats weird.

They are sooo small..and really un noticeable.

Hey LiVinG!! :angel:

They are called "NO GLUTE OATS",

I bought them at a local health food store that my grandma suggested when I told her I was having digestion problems.

Yes,I know the gluco powder contains soluble fiber as well..

And I am wondering if I take the gluco pwder before all of my meals..would it yield even better results :think:

I know the gluco powder as you mentioned would help with other areas as well..far as like with the stomache lining..and helping with good bacteria.

I just dont want the gluco powder..and the oat/fiber to be too much fiber...or could you take/consume too much fiber?

Plus, I am afraid of not micxing ir right etc..

I will start the gluco powder on monday. to put it to the test.

Its just something about starting my new routines on mondays ..lol...I like to keep things organized.

I hope tis is not just some freak of nature type results...my skin/pores feel soo good.

The only thing I do have is 2 tiny..itty bitty bumps on each side burn..I never get them there? thats weird.

They are sooo small..and really un noticeable.

i love gluco powder right now~!!

it makes the bm looks better (ewwww.... sry... but it looks like i really digested all the stuff with gluco powder)

Lol Jack...lol..ewwwwl..lol.

No, but you are correct.

From my soluble fiber from my oats...my bm's look all together..and not all runny,or whatnot.

This might sound gross..but honestly there is a certan "look",that bowel movements are supposed to have..they are not supposed to be runny..bloody..too dark..or whatnot...they are supposed to be "in tact"...and are supposed to float.

I know I feel sooo much better/lighter and less boloated after one..

not all hungry like ,like when I was taking the laxative....

after the laxative I would feel weak..and like I have just flushed everything that I have eaten from the past year out of my system.

But not with this soluble fiber.

Lol Jack...lol..ewwwwl..lol.

No, but you are correct.

From my soluble fiber from my oats...my bm's look all together..and not all runny,or whatnot.

This might sound gross..but honestly there is a certan "look",that bowel movements are supposed to have..they are not supposed to be runny..bloody..too dark..or whatnot...they are supposed to be "in tact"...and are supposed to float.

I know I feel sooo much better/lighter and less boloated after one..

not all hungry like ,like when I was taking the laxative....

after the laxative I would feel weak..and like I have just flushed everything that I have eaten from the past year out of my system.

But not with this soluble fiber.

yesyes!!! haha gross but so true~!

So what exactly is helping here, are u guys taking glucomannan? Also, how much are you taking, capsules or powder, brand, and how often/timing with meals?

So what exactly is helping here, are u guys taking glucomannan? Also, how much are you taking, capsules or powder, brand, and how often/timing with meals?

I dunno about others

since the only solute fiber I have ever taken is glucomanan~

I really like it so far and trust me...I have been eating like a piggie and still clear

( maybe it's also because I take enzymes and probiotic after meals)

++( I need to go to mental hospital LOL...I seriously eat alot until my stomach hurts...

I know I should never do that...but Im just losing control after having a lemonade cleanse for 2 weeks...I need to refocus myself on the low carb diet! starting tmr I swear Ima start induction again)

I drink the powder by teaspoon...I mix it with 2 measuring cups( which is 8oz )...I just pour the powder in...stir it really quick and drink it down without stopping~ it doesnt have any taste but if u wait too long it'll gel up like pudding

I do this before every meal I eat ( and if i want a snack...I pour 1/4 tsp with half a cup of water)

I bought the gluco powder from http://konjacfoods.com/product/1.htm

I also ordered their konjac noodle....it's the best tasting 0 carb noodle!!! It has no after taste at all...the ones that I used to buy in store have an awful after taste if I dont cook it with strong flavor food..

But this company's noodle doesnt have any weird taste at all!

and they ship their product within 3 days...so if u order it today..then wait 1 day...and it'll be delivery on the day after~! their shipping is lightning fast

Hey Jack...how long after you mix the powder do you drink it?

Like really fast?

Then do just indulge in your meal soon afterwards?

Those noodles sound good!

I might get some.

Hey Jack...how long after you mix the powder do you drink it?

Like really fast?

Then do just indulge in your meal soon afterwards?

Those noodles sound good!

I might get some.

mix the powder and drink~*

dont even think twice haha

I give it a few stir and it'll all mix with water...then have to drink it within next 20 secs or so...it wont instantly gel up..but it's kinda hard to eat once it gels up

I dunno about others

I really like it so far and trust me...I have been eating like a piggie and still clear

++( I need to go to mental hospital LOL...I seriously eat alot until my stomach hurts...

I know I should never do that...but Im just losing control after having a lemonade cleanse for 2 weeks...I need to refocus myself on the low carb diet! starting tmr I swear Ima start induction again)

I drink the powder by teaspoon...I mix it with 2 measuring cups( which is 8oz )...I just pour the powder in...stir it really quick and drink it down without stopping~ it doesnt have any taste but if u wait too long it'll gel up like pudding

I do this before every meal I eat ( and if i want a snack...I pour 1/4 tsp with half a cup of water)

I also ordered their konjac noodle....it's the best tasting 0 carb noodle!!! It has no after taste at all...the ones that I used to buy in store have an awful after taste if I dont cook it with strong flavor food..

and they ship their product within 3 days...so if u order it today..then wait 1 day...and it'll be delivery on the day after~! their shipping is lightning fast

I was curious about their noodles, but haven't tried them. How long do the noodles last you? Is it really worth paying shipping for the quantity you get? I mean if it's only 2 bowls worth or something, I wouldn't think so...

I dunno about others

I was curious about their noodles, but haven't tried them. How long do the noodles last you? Is it really worth paying shipping for the quantity you get? I mean if it's only 2 bowls worth or something, I wouldn't think so...

it was 24 bags for $35

so about $1.5 per bag~

I remember the shipping for glucomana powder alone is 5 bucks...and when I order the noodles..it went up to 9 bucks~

to me..1 bag's perfect size as a single meal...I would say it fills up about 1 measuring cup

The common one in store has a really weird after taste and I recall that one is about $1.6 per bag ( i think there's only one brand on the market right now...the one with japanese writing on it...)

This one's texture and taste out run the common one by far~

even if I am not on low carb diet..i would still get them ( they taste like air tho..so it's all about the sauce u make the noodles with)

Hey guys!!

I thought I'd chime in on how my soluble fiber has been going with helping with my digestion/regularity.

I ,today finally tried the gluco powder...and I must say,it does gel quick..I mixed it in really cold water and chugged it down..I dont like that,it felt as if I were in a race to swollow it..and it made my stomache hurt :confused: ..

Nonetheless, after about 3 hrs my stomache felt better...then I had a nice small BM ;) ...and I attribute it to the gluco powder.

So far,it deems that by my digestion being more regular with the soluble fiber and eating right,it is keeping me pretty much clear...not totally, because I have the same two small bumps on my sideburns..but other then that my face has been good...I would usually have some chin bumps & large pores...but not for the past 3 and a half weeks...quite the contrary really.

I would continue to post updates!