Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vybe

Sweating?

Last night and the night before I had the worst time trying to fall asleep. I constantly kept waking up in the middle of the night. This morning when I woke up I felt like I was in a puddle of sweat. My boxers were soaked and I thought I had I pissed myself lol. Is this normal?

What the? In that case, is it normal not to sweat?

I'm in the middle of Tokyo, and during summer it's been like 100% humidity and close to 30 degrees (celsius), with no sweating whatsoever. Is that normal?!?!

Yes I get all that as well. Must be somewhat normal then but deffinatly annoying. Im from Houston and the humidity here is high all the time as well and my body has no problem sweating to try and deal with it.

I find that sleeping in slightly snug boxer briefs helps with waking up with that wet sticky feeling and with things sticking to your inner thighs, if you know what I mean.... . Baby powder/goldbond is good stuff to use as well if your getting alil chaffed during the day if you walk a lot...