Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JabbaTheHut

Dermatologist

So I went to a walk in clinic near my place, and the prescribed me with pills. A month later my pimples are pretty much gone, but I have like INSANE red marks! The weird thing is, my doctor said, "Do you want to go see a dermatologist?" I obviously didn't think about it and said YES immediately.

My red marks are the ones that make me look like I have severe acne, which in fact, i have little to no more pimples :D

What do you think a dermatologist would do to me? Lasers? Hmm. Because I would have to wait for a month to actually get to see the dermatologist.

Thanks in advance.

I have the same as you, I have barely any acne but the scars make it look like I have severe acne. I found that drinking aloe vera and applying it on morning and night helps me. It made me clear before but when I went to Asia, all hell broke out.

I think you should try aloe vera the most natural way and no side-effects or any of the other natural remedys.

Good Luck

and I'm not sure if dermatologist can really help with scars, everything heals in time and time flies by if you haven't noticed.

The same thing happened to me and my dermatologist appointment is now pending. "i'm asian" is right about the aloe vera remedy. It works really well. If things continue to improve for me from here on til my derm. appt. I just might blow it off. Honestly, if all you have are red marks, I don't think it's worth it to pay to get any risky procedures done. Mine are pretty severe as well but I know they'll fade in due time.

Okay aloe is nice but don't do what asian said 'drink it' unless you want to end up in the poison control center.

Okay aloe is nice but don't do what asian said 'drink it' unless you want to end up in the poison control center.

Maybe he was referring to aloe vera juice, not aloe vera straight from the plant.

Where can I buy this aloe vera?

I've used diluted tea tree oil and it works VERY well on the red marks. I'm desperate to try anything!

BTW how is aloe vera poisonous from the plant? I like the gel pulp in aloe drinks.

I order from forever living, i just order aloe vera juice (taste like shit) and aloe vera gelly which i mix with cetaphil, this is what works for me.. i don't have a bunch of acne products and mine are controlled just scarring, vitamin A (beta) twice a day, aloe vera 1-2 times a day, wash and cetaphil+aloe vera.. that's what i do haha

but that works for me i'm not sure, good luck