Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ladyJ

Makeup Forever

I've been hearing a lot of good things about MUFE HD foundation and the face and body one. Has anyone tried this? Does it break you out? I really love EDM but I like wearing liquid and setting it with minerals. Any Reviews??? Thanks in advance!

I tried it for the first time today (HD Invisible foundation). The shade I got is a bit too light, so I'm going to exchange it later this week.

The texture is great, very light and spreads easily. You get enough time to blend it out before it dries to a satin matte finish. It's a matte finish without looking fake - it actually looks a bit dewy and very natural. It's definitely a lot less viscous than MAC's Studio Fix Fluid and I think it might even provide better coverage.

It comes in a lot of shades, 25 to be exact, ranging from olive, yellow, beige, and pink undertones. According to what i've heard recently, more shades are supposed to be released later this month. It's a lot harder to find a perfect match since it comes in so many shades. The best way to find your shade is to go to Sephora and get samples or ask an MA to match you up. I guess the only complaint I have is the price. At $40 it is the most expensive foundation I own.. but I think it's worth it.

let me know if you have any more questions. I'll post a review of the HD loose powder next week :)

I tried it for the first time today (HD Invisible foundation). The shade I got is a bit too light, so I'm going to exchange it later this week.

The texture is great, very light and spreads easily. You get enough time to blend it out before it dries to a satin matte finish. It's a matte finish without looking fake - it actually looks a bit dewy and very natural. It's definitely a lot less viscous than MAC's Studio Fix Fluid and I think it might even provide better coverage.

It comes in a lot of shades, 25 to be exact, ranging from olive, yellow, beige, and pink undertones. According to what i've heard recently, more shades are supposed to be released later this month. It's a lot harder to find a perfect match since it comes in so many shades. The best way to find your shade is to go to Sephora and get samples or ask an MA to match you up. I guess the only complaint I have is the price. At $40 it is the most expensive foundation I own.. but I think it's worth it.

let me know if you have any more questions. I'll post a review of the HD loose powder next week :)

Thank you so much for the review! I think I'm just gonna go to sephora and get samples. I really want to try this foundation.