Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EVERY night I have a dream that my acne is horrible. Like in my dream,I touch my face and it's covered in pimples. Or I look in the mirror and see cysts everywhere.

Is this normal?

Sometimes I'm afraid to touch my face when I get up. :think:

Yeah. I dream of having horrible acne on my face. And then I usually wake up with a pimple. Crazy how that works.

A couple nights ago I had a dream my acne had disappeared and I woke up all happy thinking maybe it's a sign it will get better! Unfortunately it was just my conscious going crazy.

never happened to me..

But I worried about my acne alot too

u need to take ur mind off acne for a bit

do something that doesnt make u think about it..like going on a hike~

I love hiking in a forest with alot of shades~ so I dont have to worry about the sun also

Ive been clear for a month or so now and Ive been having these dreams, usually I'll dream that I have a cluster of spots in a specific area and im pretty sure that im touching that area with my fingers all night long. When I wake up I expect to see the same cluster of spots on my face like I had dreamt. But then when I realize theres nothing there it feels sort of weird, like that area feels like it should have a cluster of spots on it, that weird feeling wears off after about 20 minutes though

i've been clear for over a year now and i still have those dreams and those fears, which is why i still do maintenance treatment.

As far as i'm concerned as long as i have to take spiro, and use topicals, i will always live in fear of a "remission".

so don't worry you're not crazy. trust me. i'm actually certifiable :) (no i'm not dangerous) so i know crazy when i hear it. and you're not. you're having a perfectly justifiable reaction to a long term condition you suffered from that left you anxious and worried about its return.

I sometimes see my self in my dreams with acne. I even feel embarassed in my dreams at times.. its normal.. mostly paranoia on my part but I know exactly how you feel

B4 i fall asleep i always shit myself wondering if im gonna wake up with a breakout or really red cysts :'(

B4 i fall asleep i always shit myself wondering if im gonna wake up with a breakout or really red cysts :'(