Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kc01cxt

Q? regarding BP & Moisturizer

I'm currently using a creme containing BP 2.4% and Aloe Vera that i bought from Acnezine treatment. My question is...is it necessary to use a moisturizer after this cream because it seems like it should be moisturizing enough since it has Aloe Vera and other products already in it These are the other ingredients:

Calendura Extract, Goldenseal Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Chamomile Extract, Lavender Extract, Green Tea Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopharyl Acetate, Panthenol, Water, Carbomer, Glycerin, Disodium Edta, Cetyl Alcohol, Tricaprylin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristaet, Triethanolamide, Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Germall III, Citric Acid.

PLEASE someone help me. I don't want to put too much stuff on my face that will lead to more breakouts.

Thanks!!

In the beginning, we do recommend moisturizing. Especially since it can take a week or two for the dryness to set in.

If you can use that bp in a generous amount and you don't get any dryness at all, then it's up to you if you want to use moisturizer. Although I would still recommend using one with spf during the daytime.

hello there! I just got my DKR yesterday along with the AHA from Dan's line of products and was wondering two things:

1) Do I use the BP 10% before or after the moisturizer/AHA?

2) Can I use the moisturizer and AHA at the same time or do I use one or the other? And if they CAN be used together, which one would I apply first.

I used both last night, I can't remember if I put the BP before or after but so far no terrible skin reactions.

Thanks!

Peace.