Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on Accutane for about about.. two weeks now? My skin is still super oily.. but my lips are super chapped. Anyways, I don't care too much about that.

Has anyone gotten pimples on their scalp? I woke up this morning and had to scratch my head like crazy!!! I thought I was infested with lice or something. I took a hot shower with dandruff shampoo, and now my scalp is kind of burning. My sister, who is a hairstylist, checked my scalp and said it's really red. She also said that pimples may be forming. I've never heard of such thing :(.. Help..

ANDDDDDDDDDD I stupidly squeezed two pimples on my face. Now I have one really red spot..and another spot that looks like a dry, flaky, bruise. I can't cover up my "bruise" with anything...Will the spots go away :(???

picture of my spot..

While you are on accutane you shouldn't be taking hot showers. Take cool to warm showers -- it really helps your skin and then the water doesn't dry out your skin as much.

I have gotten one large pimple on my scalp and it popped and went away within a few days on its own.

Those are Scalp Folliculitis and you should try applying natural oils such as tea tree, lavender or neem oil. Those oils have antibacterial and antifungus properties, and avoid harsh shampoo that contain SLS.

i need help :( i want to know did i make a permenant mark on my face?.. my bruise won't go away.. will picking at my pimples cause a permenant mark..

Just remember that the redness might either macules or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). Macules takes six months and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation takes 18 months to go away.