Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Untalented

Help Finalizing Regimen

So I've been on the Acne.org regimen for a few years now. It's worked the best and better then any dermatologist could do for me. However, I'm stuck in a place right now that I've been at for over a year.

Here is a list of what problems I still have:

- Oily Nose and Forehead (T-Zone) (Which I didn't have before BP)

- Large pores in my nose that appear to always be full of crap (I've even tried expensive masks like Borghese clay masks made from all kinds of organic crap to the cheap Queen Helene's)

- Occasional white acne (pustules) (2-5 a month) (Always around my chin/mouth)

The problems I have with the masks are they seem to irritate my skin and then I breakout.

Anyways, I seem to be stuck in this situation. I'm never getter any better/worse. My regimen is as follows:

Morning:

- Wash gently for 8-12 seconds with Dan's Cleanser

- Wait 5-10 minutes then gently rub in a large amount of Dan's 2.5% BP gel around my mouth, nose, and forehead (my forehead is kind of bumpy)

- Wait another 5-10 minutes then put a small amount of Dan's moisturizer on

Day:

- Occasionally blot my forehead and nose with a papertower/tissue and can see a bunch of oil

Night:

- Wash gently for 8-12 seconds with Dan's Cleanser

- Wait 5-10 minutes then gently rub in a small amount of Dan's 2.5% BP around my chin/mouth

If anyone has any advice or solutions I'd love to hear it. I've been considering using some type of SA at night. A long time ago I started with SA and had no success. However, as SA will exfoliate my skin I figured it mite be good to do SA at night then BP in the morning. Ugh, I just don't know anymore. I read for hours about this stuff and always just get conflicting comments from different people.

In any case I hope someone has some good advice for me to progress some.

-Thanks