Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sard35

The Vitamin A+ Skin Solution

I was just wondering the same thing. The website had some very good information, has anyone tried this?

The website was very interesting. It talks about using hydrogen peroxide before applying the vitamin A. I have posted elsewhere about trying hydrogen peroxide as an alternative to irritating benzoyl peroxide.

Also, I wanted to mention that even dermatologists recommending Retin A (prescription Vitamin A) will tell you to give it THREE MONTHS to get results. So many of us are wanting a quick fix. Now I give a product a good three months before I decide if it works or not.

This Vitamin A option sounds great. And used in conjunction with hydrogen peroxide, like the website recommends, sounds even better. Vitamin A is very good for the skin.

Thanks for posting about it.

I am googling this product and there is an excellent review of it over on smartskincare.com.

I also googled VC Laboratories (who make this product), as I'm always suspicious of companies I've never heard of, and I could find nothing negative/no complaints about this company.