Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*unknown*

Fraxel with Scar revision. Please Help

Hello guys, this my first post in this forum.. I hope i will learn alot from it.

I was just wondering.. is it a good idea to do fraxel laser before scar revision ( subcision, excition etc..) so that Fraxel will help to reduce the scars, and then follow it with dermabration (after the scar revision) to blend it. so it goes like this: fraxel -> scar revision -> dermabration

Or is it better to do the scar revision first and then do for the fraxel laser to blend and improve it?

please share your opinions. I'm sure it will be very helpful :)

Thank you.

Unk, I can't comment on subcision, but you should think long and hard about Dermabrasion. That is an intense procedure with a long healing time. Have you checked out the threads on needling? If you are considering Fraxel make sure it is Repair which is the newer and more intense version. You may want to look at the dermaroller and Skin Remodeling Copper Peptides offered by Dr. Pickart. http://www.reverseskinaging.com/ The Repair laser works but it is expensive and you will require 2-3 treatments spaced at least 6 months apart.