Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
___christina

Want your opinion on a dress!

Hey I just purchased this dress for a wedding I'm invited to:

http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B001BEID5S/...=1&bgColor=

Since it has become a little colder out where I live, Im not tan anymore, especially my legs! I wonder if I should go tanning a little before the wedding or wear sheer black tights?

I know many people on this forum dont approve of tanning, but it has actually helped my acne...and Im wondering what would look better for this dress?

I am not a fan of tights, unless the woman is over 60....black tights would look the best if you absolutely want to wear them, though. Just my opinion

You can always use a self tanner, the lotion ones that gradually make you darker are nice because they're less likely to cause streaking and what not

I think tights would look good. :)

I'm not against tanning, i do go to the tanning salon once a week to keep my tan...i just don't tan my face.

Opaque black tights are very in, or tights in general really. Even sheer black nylons for the right occasion & the right outfit are fashionable right now. I think it would be cute, and appropriate since you are showing a lot of skin on top also (not too much skin that way). If it's an evening wedding and in cooler weather, then it really makes sense.

If you decide to go bare legged, try a self-tanner. I looove modelco's tan in a can, a spray on self-tanner. It's not orange or streaky, and if you apply it in the shower then it's not too messy.

Thanks for all the replies...the wedding is in two weeks so Im going to go tanning a little and buy the tights...If I dont like the tanned legs, on go the tights!