Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaley

i can't deal with this anymore.

I just broke out with the most enormous pimple. It's under my skin and it's swelled up so bad. I can't deal with this anymore. The constant feeling of being gross and ugly. I wish somehow God would take my life from me. There's no way I would pull the trigger myself, but I'm ready to go to heaven. I'm ready to be done with acne. I'm ready to stop having to break down eveytime I break out. I can't deal with putting a mask on everyday to cover the pain I go through with.

And no. I'm not going to go track down a gun to go kill myself. I've at least got that much self control. I'm just tired of the depression and crying and spending hours and hours worrying about how I look. I've turned into a mean, impatient person because of the emotions I'm dealing with. The church sermon was on sucicide today. What a coincidence. The pastors made it clear that they wanted to talk to us, if any of us were feeling such pain, but would it really help? To make everyone I love around me suffer as well? I don't know how much longer I can honestly take this pain.

im me? Kaleyified = my sn.

I think you should go talk to them. Surely it’s worth a try, maybe they can help you. As for making people around you suffer I don’t think you need to worry about that. They love you, they’ll want to help you. Think how much worse they would feel if a few years down the line they found out how you were feeling and realise that if only they knew, they could have helped you and maybe that way things would have worked out differently.

It’s so hard to put a brave face on when you have to deal with acne. Life is hard enough as it is without the added stresses acne brings and causes. You said it’s making you a mean and impatient person, it’s so important to try not to let acne shape you into someone you don’t want to be. I know it’s so much harder to do than to say but try to take one day at a time. Try to do something each day that you know will make you feel happy or proud of yourself. Congratulate yourself if you manage to do something that before maybe acne would have stopped you from doing. Don’t try anything too big and don’t put all your hopes in one place because if for that particular thing you can’t quite manage it, it’s going to hurt more.

Go talk to those pastors, you never know, maybe that’s just what you need. If the opportunity is there and you trust them I think you should take it.

Take care.

i understand what your going through im at the same point. my family always say that i used to always happy but now since i got acne theres nothing really to be happy about. im real self conscious about how i look and its really depressing. maybe goin to your pastor would work but i dont know how much because they probably have neverr experienced what your going through. talking to people on this website have really eased by anger because ii realized ts not just me going through the pain and other people understand what iim going through. but good luck with everything and if you ever have any questions or anythin you coud always ask me

You are 14 years old. Trust me... you dont know how great life is.... go out and live. It sounds like you got one nasty ass pimple. It will go away. my advise is to stay away from this site. Forget about acne as hard as it sounds like......just get away from this site. This site is a love/hate. You love it because you know other people are suffering from the same problems you are. You hate it because you become obsessed with all kinds treatments and problems with acne. You are 14 years old. I am sure your acne is not as bad as most people here on this site. Just run away from this site...... live your life and dont become consumed with the obsession of acne