Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snood11

Lotion

Well, I like Dan's Moisturizer because it is the only thing that can make me look non-flaky. However, I have broken out in this rash on my neck and after reading in the reviews that this has happened to other people who are using the lotion, I figure that I should try eliminating it.

First, do you think that the lotion caused the rash?

Second, I am thinking about using the Oil of Olay sensitive skin lotion (without the SPF) at night. Since Dan recommends using Olay Sensitive Skin WITH SPF for daytime, can I assume that the Olay without sunscreen is ok for night?

Thanks a lot!

Are you using BP on your neck? Or just the moisturizer. The thing is that you should not apply the moisturizer to your neck because you could be spreading the BP with it, which could cause irritation (ex. rash). The same thing could happen regardless of what moisturizer you use.

If you still want to try another moisturizer, read the reviews page. This way you can decide from the ones that Dan and others recommend. I have been using Cetaphil Lotion at night. It is heavy, but it controls the flakes. During the day, I have been using the Olay Complete Sensitive Skin SPF 15 along with Cetaphil on any dry/flaky spots.