Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trouble!!

how to avoid acne problem?

i m an asian.20 years old now.i really wonder what can treat my acne problem!

i think i keep my face clean everyday.washing my face 2 to even 3 times per day.

but yet,the acne problem still trouble me a lot.

so,is there any solution for my this annoying problem?

is there anything to do with my diet?if yes,what should i avoid?

anything to do with my sleeping hours?if yes,what should i do?

i have tried kinds of facial cleanser already,but i think the differences is not so obvious.

i went for the doctors before,he also just gave me some antibiotics and the problem haunts me again when i stop the medication.

any recommendation about the treatment that i can take?

any products that i can use in order to solve this problem?(best available in asia and reasonable price)

i am using ACNE DERM facial cleanser now,is this facial cleanser effective in solving my problem??

i will really appreciate if any of you can help me..(i know this is quite much...)

hello,

try not to wash your face more than 2 times a day. Washing your face often doesn't solve acne problems. If you get really oily you can rinse your face with warm water through out the day. Don't use any cleansers that dry your skin out cause that can make it worse.

I haven't heard about Acne Derm but i use Dove Beauty Bar White to wash my face. Just splash your face with water and lather it up in your hands and GENTLY run the lather over your face (don't scrub your face) for 5-8 secs and rinse it off.

That alone won't get rid of your acne if you have severe acne but it should help.

A treatment i used to get rid of my acne was this cream called ZZ cream. I posted a thread about it a long time ago hoping to help some people. you can read it here

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/clear-t17...38#entry2118438

also here's another person who used the same treatment as me.

it's a lot to read but i think you should read it b4 making a decision to try it or not.

thanks..but is that available here??i mean in asia..

about benzoyl peroxide..what s tat actually?can i get tat in the pharmacy?

accutane,can i buy that as well in the pharmacy as well as i heard that it s so good..what do u think?did u have such problem?how did u solve it?

I have the exact same problem. I can pre-cleanse, put toner on, and moisturize but I still get them. I just got a huge one a few days ago, but thats probably because I ate garbage I wasnt suppose to.

also here's another person who used the same treatment as me.

it's a lot to read but i think you should read it b4 making a decision to try it or not.

thanks..but is that available here??i mean in asia..

about benzoyl peroxide..what s tat actually?can i get tat in the pharmacy?

accutane,can i buy that as well in the pharmacy as well as i heard that it s so good..what do u think?did u have such problem?how did u solve it?

i don't know if they sell it in stores in asia, but you can order it online. http://demodexsolutions.com/vpasp6.5/shopexd.asp?id=25

that's the one.

benzoyl peroxide is chemical that comes in cream or lotion form, it kills p.acne bacteria, one of the contributors of acne. I don't live in asia so i don't know if you can get it at the pharmacy, but you should be able to.

I took accutane and it works very well. You have to get a prescription from your doctor to get it. It works very well. When i had real severe acne i took it and it cleared me up quick, but it varies how fast your body responses to the treatment. Sadly, after a year the acne started coming. First it was small whiteheads then later i got some pretty big zits and a lot.

That's when i started the ZZ cream. It takes about 3-4 months to see real good improvement. I saw improvement at 3 months. I stopped breaking out completely at about month 5 or 6.

As of now, im on the AcneFree packet. Its been working very very well for me. If it wasnt for this product my face wouldve been filled with acne. I wouldnt say this product can prevent acne cause i still grow a few little pimples, but before I used this product I would grow huge ugly pimples :(.

Hope this helps.

PS: Dries skin >_<"