Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystix

dark circles?

there so dark like i get whacked in eyes its not cool, very old i like my dark eyes but nobody can tell with shadow under them. I think is worse then my acne.

whats good to cover them up? to reduce them I'm a guy i dont want it look obvious

You could just get an eye cream that you use every day and/or night. I would recommend one but I have yet to find one that makes a noticeable difference. I'm sure there's one out there that works well though.

As far as concealer goes, I like Everyday Mineral's multi-tasking concealer (depends on your skin color), it's very fine and blends well and if you have very smooth skin around your eye area then I'm pretty sure no one would know. A liquid concealer could work well too, the most important thing is that it's close to your skin tone and blends in well

I use Boots No7 cover stick on my red marks, I like it, it's a bit like "powder" but it doesn't... you know... go with the wind :D

I use it on my eyes too, since I have a bit dark cicrcles too... just a little bit of that on your index fingers and a light smudge should do it. And it isn't a shame for a guy to wear make-up what do you think (male) models do? :P

Oh btw here's the picture:

"No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick is a high performance non-pore blocking concealer to hide everything from blemishes and age spots to uneven skin tone. What's more, its unique oil-absorbing light and creamy formula smoothes on easily to control shine for up to 12 hours. Hypo-allergenic and fragrance free."

mystix, I use yellow mineral powder for mine. Even when I don't go all out with a face fully covered in makeup, I'll still use the yellow powder and you can't tell. At least I can't and nobody has given me wonky looks or said anything. I can still see the shadows, but they're not as dark.

I just bought this new Garnier Anti-puff roller... and so far i really like it.

they use caffeine to give an instant boost to your eyes.. its not make-up so as a guy it would be perfect because no one would know you are using it. Its kind of expensive (13$) But it lasts a long time... a couple months at least, in my experience

here is the link to purchase one online

--->http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100735&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod3970694