Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After you pop the spot.

Mix SEA SALT with HOT WATER.

Expect PAIN and REDNESS.

Expect your skin to look HEALED and SMOOTH.

Its cheap.

Its natural.

Ever see a surfer with acne?

^Im pretty sure that would be alright. I think the reason he said warm water was because warm water dissolves salt easier and sea salt i believe comes in bigger chunks than the regular stuff.

in summer i usually travel up the coast and stay beach side for a month. I go to the beach every day and my skin gets so good. No black heads or pimples. This will be the first summer i have with a significantly marked cyst :( but hopefully the seasalt and sun helps out.

What about epsom salt? Would it work as well? I live 13 hours from the coast but every summer I'll stay at the beach for a week. The combination of the sun and saltwater do wonders on my skin. For three weeks after I get back, I can go out makeup free. Sunning at home isn't the same, so I know it's the saltwater.

I don't know about epsom salt, sea salt would be your best bet.

I have kept using it however it made my skin very flakey like BP does, i don't care though because its destroying my acne. :D

Honestly guys, i believed in this this whole summer after coming back from vacation with clear skin (my pores were clogged as shit tho. my skin was horrible and oily for the next two months)

i realized it's not the sea salt that helps clear the skin, its the exfoliation that the salt water accelerates. exfolliation is the key to not only having acne free skin, but smooth, soft skin that heals quickly, and looks good with small pores.

Guys this has almost totally cleared my acne.

Interesting I lived on coast for about 5 years now, and we got a lot of sea salty air (which doesn't work), but I'll make it a definite to go swimming in the ocean like everyday next summer if I'm not clear by then.