Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Loreal_Paris

My storry .. please avry one read

Hello !

Oke i will start to say that i'm from sweden so my english is not perfekt (A) and im 15 years old

I "was" the beautifulest for just 6 mounth ago when that i started getting acne and in the first i just didn't care of it , after 1 mounth it did get worse and worse so i buyed some products and it realy STARTED to be acne i think i buyed some shit products so i stopped and started serching on internet ( for 3 mounth ago ) and i searched and searched 24 hours a day , coz i wasn't able to go out with that shit on my face :( and then i found acne.org ( 1 mohnth ago) so i buyed the BP only and i have been using it in 3 weeks now and well thares no big change as moisterizer i used : LOREAL PARIS anti imperfektion

men thar's 1 thing i would like too ask we are living in 2008 people arived att PLUTO and they can't tread some litle shits on the face ? WTF so many people that have taken thare own life becoz of acne

and i if my acne continue like it's now i will be one of them ... i havn't seen any people for 3 mounth now i just CAN'T go out i feel like it's to havy for me :( i just can't take it any more

please some 1 help what should i do

Things i have tried :

Acne 3 steps ( from the pharmacies here in sweden )

the cleanser and 2 more things, result = WORSE

stioxyl 10% BP result = much iritation

Dan's BP result ( 3 weeks of use ) = Well the pimples go but new comes so i will say the same that i started with

why dont you go to the dermatologist and try a perscription product? i really like clindamycin/differin

i think i will do that soon , i will give dkr 1 week more

thanks very much for the reply

i used it as a toner i put it on a cotton pad and just use that after i wash with water. hey hang in there im sure u still are the beautiful =)

i used it as a toner i put it on a cotton pad and just use that after i wash with water. hey hang in there im sure u still are the beautiful =)

i will try it :D thanks very much for ur reply it makes me realy hapy :)

i will try it :D thanks very much for ur reply it makes me realy hapy :)

Stay this way to my friend. Even through the hardest of times don't give up. Swedes are some of the most beautiful people I have seen in my life. Why would you want to give that up because of one little temporary problem?

This problem arrived to you about 6 months ago. You are not full of knowledge yet like other people who have suffered with this disease for years like me. Everything takes time, and over that course you will find what works, and what doesn't work for you. Good luck man all of us on here have felt what you're going through right now.

why dont you go to the dermatologist and try a perscription product? i really like clindamycin/differin

i think i will do that soon , i will give dkr 1 week more

thanks very much for the reply

use 9(water) :1(apple v) ratio...cuz it will irritate your skin...

hey no problem im just here to help ive been through the same thing also i just dont want noone to go through what ive been through =)