Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Happy Soul

I don't like my life right now...

Alright, so I really need to vent coz I have been sad for very long. I hate my life. Between going to classes and studying, all I do is fight with my ex and feel all alone. I was in a long-distance relationship and I ended it about 2 months ago but we still talk sometimes and it almost always leads to fights.

I started Accutane almost a month ago and at this moment I have the worst headache ever. I can't fall asleep and I feel sad and lonely. I wish that there was someone that actually cared. I also live really far away from home, so the family support is really less. Ofcourse, I don't want to trouble my parents by discussing these issues with them.

Sometimes I feel like the lonliness just makes it all the more worse. So I try going out and hanging out more with friends. But, I feel like they just don't understand me. I want to find someone that does and I don't know if that'll ever happen. I am just very sad and very alone.

:(:(

I'm pretty sure everyone has felt the same way at least once. I know I have not too long ago. I was depressed, bipolar, whatever, got kicked out of school, and I haven't been looking for a job quite yet. I need to find a place for myself, but I'm not doing that either. I'm probably not making anything better, but there's always something that makes me better.

I talk to my friends, I find something to do, I go outside when I feel like it. Sometimes I feel better by just sitting outside thinking. It's so nice, try it once. But what really keeps me going is knowing that everything is going great. Sure, I don't have everything, or anything really, but in the end all I need is happiness.

My advice to you is to find that happy thing for yourself. There must be something you just love. If you don't have anything, you know that everyone here is going to all the same things you do, so you really aren't alone if you take time to think about it. When I made friends here, I felt quite better.

I hope that helps a little bit at least.

Alright, so I really need to vent coz I have been sad for very long. I hate my life. Between going to classes and studying, all I do is fight with my ex and feel all alone. I was in a long-distance relationship and I ended it about 2 months ago but we still talk sometimes and it almost always leads to fights.

I started Accutane almost a month ago and at this moment I have the worst headache ever. I can't fall asleep and I feel sad and lonely. I wish that there was someone that actually cared. I also live really far away from home, so the family support is really less. Ofcourse, I don't want to trouble my parents by discussing these issues with them.

Sometimes I feel like the lonliness just makes it all the more worse. So I try going out and hanging out more with friends. But, I feel like they just don't understand me. I want to find someone that does and I don't know if that'll ever happen. I am just very sad and very alone.

:( :(

Talk to your dermatologist right now, if you feel depressed and the Accutane isn't working it may only amplify your depression.

I know I have to find something that I love, its important. But, at this moment, I can't really find much.

The Accutane seems to be working well but I guess I am under stress as a lot of things are happening along with that. I hate being all mopey about my life but sometimes it just reaches that level.

HEY GIRL,

IT IS WORTH IT TO CONTINUE ON AND GRAB THAT HAPPINESS THAT YOU WAIT FOR DAY IN AND DAY OUT

When u can defeat your own psychological barriers.. and free yourself from the illusion that you don't have choice in your life.. that you are prisoner..

this is not meant in any way to b offensive.. but something i've discovered is that.. putting everything in perspective and saying, ok, For instance today at school was shitty, but hey.. i'm ganna keep going because I WANT to get better at this and i want to see if i can still do what im doing and make it work.. because if i didnt WANT TO i can chose not to.. I can easily chose to run away and go live on the streets or.. climb a tree and hide away or not come back for several days..

you know.. just crazy alternatives..

but no.. for now im not.. im sticking to my routine.. why? because in my head im saying FUCK THIS.. im ganna beat this depression and im ganna claim my life and im ganna succeed and do what it takes to be happy and im ganna spend the time.. and fix the problems in my life so i can be wild and free and climb that tree later when im ready to branch out on my journey. Im gana change what im uncomfortable with now.. and im not ganna do it for anyone else.. or because i have to or for anything else..

im doing it because I DESERVE to be happy.. and I DESERVE to beat the odds and get to that day where i can wake up and say.. i've worked my ass off through thick and thin.. and here I am.. im still here im my journey.. and damn its been a crazy ride.. but im still rockin it! because I"M THE SHIT.. and i'll never give up.. Little society cannot and WILL NOT make me feel like shit about myself.. I am a genuine human.. i am genetically perfect as all humans are.. and in reality there is NOTHING WRONG WITH US..

All it takes is a few moments each day.. to sit down with yourself.. or take a walk in the brisk air.. and say.. there is no good or bad here.. there is no right or wrong.. we're just existing.. this reality is just happening.. moment to moment.. we have SOO much influence over our own lives and our destinys that its crazy and amazing..

your journey may not be one masked by material happiness.. or emotional contentment..

but maybe your journey is a struggle, that has and WILL give you a rare perspective on this life..

WE all have gifts.. but the biggest gift of all.. is wisdom and experience.. and if you can live through today.. and ride out your journey as an observer, without judgment..

u can pass on your wisdom and your experience to others around you .. and others in the future

TOUCH OTHERS and you will change yourself.

PS. sometimes our journey needs to be slowed down in a different way than other people, because we need to take our time to heal from our past.. and our problems.. (this is very important)and you deserve to acknowledge this.. and move at your own pace and give yourself the chance to heal and continue pushing on.. WE RECOGNIZE YOUR STRUGGLE... show others your past, be open and be a TEACHER to those like yourself.

Goodluck.. its all a game, will you beat it?

Yes, loneliness is a horrible thing. Plus, on top of that, acne just perpetuates the feelings of despair. I feel for you because I feel the same feelings every day of my life...seriously. Everyday it's a struggle for me to wake up and roll out of bed. I'm not a happy person at all, but I still somehow manage to keep a smile on my face. It's funny how people actually think that I'm okay...because I'm completely ripped up inside. You know, ex left me, I'm absolutely hideous due to the acne, people misunderstand me...it sucks, it really does. Life is a hellhole for some people so...yup. Keep hanging out with those friends of yours because you need their moral support. Don't do what I did and disown everyone because it made my life 10x darker. Keep those guys (and girls) close.

See a counselor at school.

Also, the Accutane, headache, and depression may all be related. I know that when I was depressed (i.e. my mind wasn't working properly), I was irritable, had terrible concentration (which gave me headaches all the time), and had trouble falling asleep.

I know just how you feel. I hate being misunderstood, because of what I look like. Yeah I have spots, I can't help it. But they never understand. ^^' They all just lie about how its okay, all the time. But if my friends get even one spot, they fret over it, and it makes me so angry. I just want to say, "Well, look at my face. And you think yours is bad?!"

I wish there was something we could do, but there isn't really, execpt buckle down and get on with it. I really do wish I could help you though. : (

HEY GIRL,

IT IS WORTH IT TO CONTINUE ON AND GRAB THAT HAPPINESS THAT YOU WAIT FOR DAY IN AND DAY OUT

When u can defeat your own psychological barriers.. and free yourself from the illusion that you don't have choice in your life.. that you are prisoner..

this is not meant in any way to b offensive.. but something i've discovered is that.. putting everything in perspective and saying, ok, For instance today at school was shitty, but hey.. i'm ganna keep going because I WANT to get better at this and i want to see if i can still do what im doing and make it work.. because if i didnt WANT TO i can chose not to.. I can easily chose to run away and go live on the streets or.. climb a tree and hide away or not come back for several days..

you know.. just crazy alternatives..

but no.. for now im not.. im sticking to my routine.. why? because in my head im saying FUCK THIS.. im ganna beat this depression and im ganna claim my life and im ganna succeed and do what it takes to be happy and im ganna spend the time.. and fix the problems in my life so i can be wild and free and climb that tree later when im ready to branch out on my journey. Im gana change what im uncomfortable with now.. and im not ganna do it for anyone else.. or because i have to or for anything else..

im doing it because I DESERVE to be happy.. and I DESERVE to beat the odds and get to that day where i can wake up and say.. i've worked my ass off through thick and thin.. and here I am.. im still here im my journey.. and damn its been a crazy ride.. but im still rockin it! because I"M THE SHIT.. and i'll never give up.. Little society cannot and WILL NOT make me feel like shit about myself.. I am a genuine human.. i am genetically perfect as all humans are.. and in reality there is NOTHING WRONG WITH US..

All it takes is a few moments each day.. to sit down with yourself.. or take a walk in the brisk air.. and say.. there is no good or bad here.. there is no right or wrong.. we're just existing.. this reality is just happening.. moment to moment.. we have SOO much influence over our own lives and our destinys that its crazy and amazing..

your journey may not be one masked by material happiness.. or emotional contentment..

but maybe your journey is a struggle, that has and WILL give you a rare perspective on this life..

WE all have gifts.. but the biggest gift of all.. is wisdom and experience.. and if you can live through today.. and ride out your journey as an observer, without judgment..

u can pass on your wisdom and your experience to others around you .. and others in the future

TOUCH OTHERS and you will change yourself.

PS. sometimes our journey needs to be slowed down in a different way than other people, because we need to take our time to heal from our past.. and our problems.. (this is very important)and you deserve to acknowledge this.. and move at your own pace and give yourself the chance to heal and continue pushing on.. WE RECOGNIZE YOUR STRUGGLE... show others your past, be open and be a TEACHER to those like yourself.

Goodluck.. its all a game, will you beat it?

Amen to that...

thats some of the best advice i've read on this site ;)